May 27, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

Author Topic: Marcel Brands to Join Everton  (Read 31282 times)

May 17, 2018, 03:24:27 AM
Reply #600

van der Meyde

Walsh was "proven Premier League man"...
And so were Koeman and Allardyce.

And most of the players we've signed who've performed so well this season.

I'm not sure I get that comment at all.

May 17, 2018, 03:29:30 AM
Reply #601

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don’t believe for one minute that he’s the only person on this planet that didn’t see what was coming. He’s as big a bullshit merchant and Bobby Brownshoes.

I think he was playing for it all along.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 17, 2018, 03:32:05 AM
Reply #602

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I think he was playing for it all along.
He knew, and the Board knew, the day he signed an 18 month contract that he would be gone by the end of the season barring European qualification.

May 17, 2018, 04:17:18 AM
Reply #603

Jamokachi

Bloody brilliant news to wake up to!

Walsh was obviously out after Allardyce said in his mind meltdown that no one had told him or "my DOF" about changes at boardroom level.

See ya Walsh, don't let the door smack you in the arse on your way out!

May 17, 2018, 04:19:15 AM
Reply #604

American Evertonian

Walsh had a couple of nice holidays on us so it's not all bad for him

Like that trip to Milan to negotiate sales.....Apprently just for Italian suits and not Italian players.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

May 17, 2018, 04:40:32 AM
Reply #605

Cozzie

The fact that Walsh only got a small footnote says it all about his time here at the club and how he was ultimately regarded.

A pure unadulterated bag of shite.

You can say a lot of things about Moshiri but you can't deny his ruthlessness.

May 17, 2018, 04:45:14 AM
Reply #606

blue slug

Walsh contributed fuck all

May 17, 2018, 07:46:37 AM
Reply #607

bogie

window open for 1hr 45 mins what's this new guy playing at ffs

May 17, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
Reply #608

Ramjam

window open for 1hr 45 mins what's this new guy playing at ffs
He’s calculating the pay offs to BFS, WFS, BFC and Walsh then he’ll have a look at what’s left before signing Glasgow Rangers rejects
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 17, 2018, 02:00:08 PM
Reply #609

Lxxx

Brands is actually older than Steve Walsh but to look at you'd think Walsh was his dad. Now I'm not superficial at all but I'd much rather a sexy older bloke as the face of my club than someone who looks like he would be propping up the bar in the local legion.

May 17, 2018, 02:01:25 PM
Reply #610

Trowel

“Everton first contacted my two years ago via Mino Raiola and since that moment I maintained contact with the owner and chairman.

“Everton are planning to have a different model and they are trying to get Everton to reach a higher level in the coming years. I am not going to Everton to change their culture. We must keep the culture that Everton have. We just want to improve things.

“I spoke to Ronald Koeman in the times that I have seen him here at Eredivisie matches and we spoke about Everton. His opinion was that it will not be easy but that Everton are a great club with fantastic people.@

http://www.football-oranje.com/marcel-brands-everton-is-a-great-chance-for-me/
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 17, 2018, 02:27:04 PM
Reply #611

Macca77

Just read that Brands and whoever the new manager is will be given 100+ million to spend on transfers

May 17, 2018, 02:35:07 PM
Reply #612

Lazarou

Just read that Brands and whoever the new manager is will be given 100+ million to spend on transfers

5 years ago I would be creaming myself over that, but these days whats £100 million two or three decent players?

May 17, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
Reply #613

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Brands is actually older than Steve Walsh but to look at you'd think Walsh was his dad. Now I'm not superficial at all but I'd much rather a sexy older bloke as the face of my club than someone who looks like he would be propping up the bar in the local legion.

Nothing wrong with propping up the bar in the local Legion. Been doing that since I was 18
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 02:37:31 PM by Brownie20 »
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 17, 2018, 02:38:03 PM
Reply #614

Macca77

5 years ago I would be creaming myself over that, but these days whats £100 million two or three decent players?

Will probably be more after player sales, its just a ball park figure really