October 17, 2019, 02:50:54 AM

Author Topic: Marcel Brands to Join Everton  (Read 64688 times)

June 20, 2019, 07:23:16 PM
Reply #840

Fynci

Never seen a Dutchie wearing that sort of thing here. He truly is his own man.

June 20, 2019, 07:23:25 PM
Reply #841

Sixx1402

Where can I get one of these pullover T -Shirts Marcel is rocking?

Is Baines wearing the new shirt or is that a training top?

Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

June 20, 2019, 08:52:28 PM
Reply #842

blue1948

Must be a Dutch thing, I bet he wears socks with sandals as well.

If you ski in the alps it is full of Dutch and they have no hills so the busiest place is the hospital.

June 20, 2019, 10:59:13 PM
Reply #843

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

June 21, 2019, 05:21:06 AM
Reply #844

TheTone

Horrendous clobber

Brands out

June 21, 2019, 02:16:01 PM
Reply #845

Hawkandro

I want Steve Walsh and his Man from C&A suits back, stat.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

June 23, 2019, 02:36:28 PM
Reply #846

Toddacelli

I don't mind the short-sleeved jumper and shirt combo - I just think he's not done it well.

Look at how the round jumper-collar rides up too high on the shirt-collar and how it stifles the look at the throat.

A narrower jumper collar, with possibly a v-neck front, would allow more expression of the shirt collar, allowing both garments to work together on this look. Currently they are competing with each other and that visual disharmony is part of the reason we are not comfortable with this ensemble.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 23, 2019, 04:53:14 PM
Reply #847

KingdingalingNL

If you ski in the alps it is full of Dutch and they have no hills so the busiest place is the hospital.

Hills yes, mountains no. The north is flat the south is not, but the Dutch are good skiers so donít really get the joke.

June 23, 2019, 06:58:06 PM
Reply #848

Tony Clifton

Horrendous clobber

Brands out

lolol

I think he pulls it off, in a 1980s action movie or tv star kinda way... I'm thinking the A-team meets Bond, maybe...
yeah, it is bad, but the man clearly doesn't give a shit and I like that a lot.

June 23, 2019, 11:39:07 PM
Reply #849

blue1948

Hills yes, mountains no. The north is flat the south is not, but the Dutch are good skiers so donít really get the joke.
Well it wasn't a joke it was first hand knowledge .Been there got the t-shirt .I love the Dutch but they are crazy on the snow/ice.

June 24, 2019, 01:15:52 AM
Reply #850

KingdingalingNL

Well it wasn't a joke it was first hand knowledge .Been there got the t-shirt .I love the Dutch but they are crazy on the snow/ice.

Ahh the been there got the t-shirt fact! I wouldnít know as when we all go on winter sport we snowboard and ski, we do not spend all our time in the hospital looking up nationalities as you seem to do. But everyone needs a hobby. So far not known anyone to come back injured so maybe itís not as bad as you think, seeing as you also thought there are no hills here.

June 24, 2019, 01:34:24 AM
Reply #851

ajax_andy

Ahh the been there got the t-shirt fact! I wouldnít know as when we all go on winter sport we snowboard and ski, we do not spend all our time in the hospital looking up nationalities as you seem to do. But everyone needs a hobby. So far not known anyone to come back injured so maybe itís not as bad as you think, seeing as you also thought there are no hills here.

My wife's Dutch, I know loads of Dutch people who have been or go skiing.  I know two people who have injured themselves skiing (dislocated shoulder / broken hip) - both English.

So yeah, I'm with you here, don't think it's true.

June 24, 2019, 01:40:55 AM
Reply #852

Bluedylan

Speaking of misdirected national stereotypes, remember that fella who blamed our bad mid-season form on all Portuguese people being sullen and moody!
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 24, 2019, 12:58:06 PM
Reply #853

blue1948

Well I will reply to you I never said all of The Netherlands was flat though I can see I might have implied it .I have never known a murderer but it doesn't mean there aren't any ,so your not knowing anyone come back injured is as bad as my implication on the terrain .  The statement I made was not from stalking the hospital as you say  but simply from being in bars watching and talking.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 01:00:00 PM by blue1948 »

June 24, 2019, 01:27:08 PM
Reply #854

Toddacelli

Oh lord, please let us sign someone soon so that we can talk about that instead.

Even the kit release would help at this point.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates