October 14, 2019, 11:07:17 PM

Author Topic: Marcel Brands to Join Everton  (Read 64564 times)

April 04, 2018, 07:52:28 PM
Read 64564 times

blue1948

What did I say about the potential signing of Fabra? Obviously my Maths is not as bad as I thought

Don't count your chickens yet!

April 09, 2018, 12:30:31 AM
Reply #1

blue1948

I think itís almost made worse by the fact that we are kind of stuck. We have no highs or lows. We are just kind of stuck 7-10th every season without really much hope of going up or down. I can honestly see us finishing top 10 for the next 20 years but never top 4. Itís weird because like you say relative to most we are extremely successful. Itís just bloody boring too

Itís the hope and then failure to capitalise thatís killed me. Kings Dock at a time we could have ended up where City are had we got that right. Champions league only to then not buy any players. Now this with Moshiri. Itís not so much weíve signed the wrong players itís the lack of ambition in them signings. We had to show imagination and take some risks. We just seemed determined to cement our place on the outside with what we signed

Obviously allardyce hasnít been great. I do think heís carried too much of the weight for us being shit though. Not helped himself by biting and talking a lot of nonsense in response to it though. We need a new manager but do we have faith we have anyone qualified to decide who that should be. Probably need a new director of football too. In terms of finances we are still behind the 6 above us so we need the guy from arsenal to come in and take over from Moshiri. Then unfortunately we need to find 2 or 3 genuine world class players because all the top 6 have at least that.
It just feels that we are a little short everywhere. Very little to pin our hopes to. We need to find ourselves a hero. Just 1 really exciting player for us to get behind

Think they all fell a little short of what we dreamed but weíve gone from having Barkley, lukaku, stones and del who people could make a genuine genuine argument for 1 day being top top players to a few who might have decent premier league careers

I thought your post was quite level headed until the word Del ,lost interest and belief then.

April 23, 2018, 12:07:09 PM
Reply #2

blue1948

I honestly donít think Tuson will be here in 12 months time, I canít see him linking the play nor scoring enough goals, hope Iím wrong but weíll have to wait and see.
Going by reports from USM they all say he is a finisher ,a great finisher but he has had no service so wherever that comment comes from I cannot agree.

May 16, 2018, 02:27:04 PM
Reply #3

blue1948

We seem to be getting our affairs in order quick smart, has to be a good sign
Just like getting all the deals done early last summer ?

May 16, 2018, 04:51:58 PM
Reply #4

blue1948

Not all the deals, some.
The two main deals that needed to be done weren't done at all last summer.
Well if they weren't done then they weren't deals!! Shall I explain ?

May 16, 2018, 08:09:59 PM
Reply #5

blue1948

You may need to, because your condescending tone coupled with your pig-headed idiocy sometimes confuses people.

The use of the word *all* seemed incorrect. We carried on doing deals late into the summer.
My two sentences were mutually exclusive.
You are a prick sometimes if you would care to look at the context of my comment ,it was meant to illustrate that our recent history of getting things done is not that good .and this pig headed idiocy seems to go both ways .Now get back on ye perch

April 03, 2019, 08:43:19 PM
Reply #6

blue1948

Just zoomed in again on the pic of him on the train, still can't see his cock.
At least it isn't sticking out of the top of his head ala Big Sam

April 03, 2019, 08:45:11 PM
Reply #7

blue1948

Naaa Koeman Walsh and Allardyce couldn't switch the laptop on ..with it being from this decade.

Whoa this decade ???

Fyi
https://meetingtomorrow.com/content-library/who-invented-the-laptop-computer

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 08:49:22 PM by blue1948 »

April 03, 2019, 08:47:16 PM
Reply #8

blue1948

Light years away from the Walsh and Koeman relationship.

Interesting to hear him say that they didn't see eye to eye .

April 04, 2019, 10:08:48 PM
Reply #9

blue1948

Many thanks ,but at no point did i say it was the first ever laptop ...merely the aforementioned have never used or even could use one . :thumbsup:

Not my words but yours "Naaa Koeman Walsh and Allardyce couldn't switch the laptop on ..with it being from this decade. " So ,as I never said that you said it was the first laptop ,I presume you will see why I posted .

April 04, 2019, 10:11:02 PM
Reply #10

blue1948

Great read even if the echo site has more add ons and pop ups than my laptop when I used to use lime wire
I don't get any pop ups at all . I use uBlock ,I think !

June 20, 2019, 08:52:28 PM
Reply #11

blue1948

Must be a Dutch thing, I bet he wears socks with sandals as well.

If you ski in the alps it is full of Dutch and they have no hills so the busiest place is the hospital.

June 23, 2019, 11:39:07 PM
Reply #12

blue1948

Hills yes, mountains no. The north is flat the south is not, but the Dutch are good skiers so donít really get the joke.
Well it wasn't a joke it was first hand knowledge .Been there got the t-shirt .I love the Dutch but they are crazy on the snow/ice.

June 24, 2019, 12:58:06 PM
Reply #13

blue1948

Ahh the been there got the t-shirt fact! I wouldnít know as when we all go on winter sport we snowboard and ski, we do not spend all our time in the hospital looking up nationalities as you seem to do. But everyone needs a hobby. So far not known anyone to come back injured so maybe itís not as bad as you think, seeing as you also thought there are no hills here.

Well I will reply to you I never said all of The Netherlands was flat though I can see I might have implied it .I have never known a murderer but it doesn't mean there aren't any ,so your not knowing anyone come back injured is as bad as my implication on the terrain .  The statement I made was not from stalking the hospital as you say  but simply from being in bars watching and talking.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 01:00:00 PM by blue1948 »