October 20, 2019, 09:54:27 AM

Author Topic: Marcel Brands to Join Everton  (Read 64811 times)

April 04, 2018, 05:26:21 PM
Read 64811 times

gizzblue

Born not made a blue .

April 16, 2018, 09:56:57 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Maybe he didn't like Koeman?

He's sacked Koeman previously in sure I read somewhere .
Born not made a blue .

April 24, 2018, 11:06:00 PM
Reply #2

gizzblue

We need to get the man in now ....get rid of the dinosaurs Sam and Sammy also Shakespeare ....Give brands what he wants who he wants and before the summer.too to stand anychance of a forward move .
Born not made a blue .

May 19, 2018, 09:20:20 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

There's a couple of yogurts in the fridge.

Quite a few unfiltered yoghurts on here too :badum:
Born not made a blue .

May 24, 2018, 12:33:03 AM
Reply #4

gizzblue

Loving the talk about the youngsters and the academy .....music to the ears, when we've had dinosaurs shipping our best next prospects out

He's got his work cut out but for once I'm confident Everton have got the right man ....this time.
Born not made a blue .

January 09, 2019, 08:21:09 PM
Reply #5

gizzblue

Yep, I get why Lukaku went, but some of Moshiris comments were a little concerning. He said something along the lines of it was hard to replace Lukaku, it would have cost 120 million and the player would want 250k a week, so why did he let him go for 75 million if he knew a replacement of that standard would be nearly double? I get Rom wanted out but he still had 2 years on his contract, a world cup coming up etc so it wasn't like he was walking for free anytime soon or about to down tools? Hopefully having Brands on the board will enable decisions to be better thought through and give a better idea on market values of replacements prior to selling key assets

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Wasn't about to down tools  lolol

Is this the same Lukaku we couldn't get to report to training because he was out in Miami with Pogba ?.
Moshiris hand was forced imho ...we had a player who didn't want to be here... end of.
Born not made a blue .

April 02, 2019, 09:29:32 PM
Reply #6

gizzblue

Yeh I thought we did. We must have lost the Login details.

Naaa Koeman Walsh and Allardyce couldn't switch the laptop on ..with it being from this decade.
Born not made a blue .

April 03, 2019, 09:36:53 PM
Reply #7

gizzblue

Whoa this decade ???

Fyi
https://meetingtomorrow.com/content-library/who-invented-the-laptop-computer

Many thanks ,but at no point did i say it was the first ever laptop ...merely the aforementioned have never used or even could use one . :thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

July 04, 2019, 10:05:38 PM
Reply #8

gizzblue

Paul Joyce has apparently stated in an article that Brands was wanted three years ago but good old Ronald vetoed it.

Wonder if that has anything to do with Brands binning him off in a former job . :thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .