May 23, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

Poll

Who do you want as Everton manager?

Author Topic: [News]Who will be Everton boss next season?  (Read 21011 times)

April 20, 2018, 04:22:07 PM
Reply #45

Lxxx

Wenger ain’t leaving Arsenal.

He announced it this morning.

April 20, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
Reply #46

Ross

Wenger ainít leaving Arsenal.

Somebody should tell the Guardian.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 20, 2018, 04:23:51 PM
Reply #47

Gary1878

I would like to see Eddie Howe given a go. What he has done at Bournemouth is pretty remarkable and is young (only 40!), hungry for success, plays good football and comes across as very level headed. Not to mention he is an Everton fan.

We need to now build on the future, and this is someone who we can all really get behind.

April 20, 2018, 04:24:41 PM
Reply #48

Macca77

Allardyce 40/1 to be next Arsenal manager

April 20, 2018, 04:26:28 PM
Reply #49

Jamokachi

April 20, 2018, 04:26:43 PM
Reply #50

Toffee1

Arsenal Fan TV would be an even funnier watch if that happened.

April 20, 2018, 04:27:13 PM
Reply #51

Ramjam

Lol your killing me🤣🤣🤣
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 20, 2018, 04:29:32 PM
Reply #52

Macca77

He's been told he's gonna be replaced, that's why he's announced he's stepping down, so it looks like it was his decision, when in reality he wasn't intending to step down at all, stubborn old fart he is.

April 20, 2018, 04:31:46 PM
Reply #53

Hawkandro

I would like to see Eddie Howe given a go. What he has done at Bournemouth is pretty remarkable and is young (only 40!), hungry for success, plays good football and comes across as very level headed. Not to mention he is an Everton fan.

We need to now build on the future, and this is someone who we can all really get behind.

Flopped big time at Burnley though.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

April 20, 2018, 08:44:32 PM
Reply #54

everton1952

Ranieri. Eddie Howe would be destroyed by the unrealistic expectations held by many fans at Everton. We might have reached the level of a crap club but Bournemouth we are not.

April 20, 2018, 08:48:29 PM
Reply #55

Cereal Killer

Ranieri. Eddie Howe would be destroyed by the unrealistic expectations held by many fans at Everton. We might have reached the level of a crap club but Bournemouth we are not.

So we're going full Leicester?

Someone get on the blower to Wes Morgan

April 20, 2018, 09:35:18 PM
Reply #56

dunkster

I don't mind some teething problems next year. Whoever's next will need patience from board and fans. We can't keep sacking managers every year. As long as there's progress shown. Bit of passion and desire brought back along with more pass and move footie. More shots on target to excite the crowd then I'm all up for a more realistic top 8 or 9 finish.
There's a host of players right the way back to moyes days. When you have so much manager turnaround your gonna end up with a disjointed bunch.
Patience will be required no doubt about it. But if anyone is expecting a new manager to have us right up in amongst the top 6 next year they are delusional.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 20, 2018, 09:53:39 PM
Reply #57

bogie

I don't mind some teething problems next year. Whoever's next will need patience from board and fans. We can't keep sacking managers every year. As long as there's progress shown. Bit of passion and desire brought back along with more pass and move footie. More shots on target to excite the crowd then I'm all up for a more realistic top 8 or 9 finish.
There's a host of players right the way back to moyes days. When you have so much manager turnaround your gonna end up with a disjointed bunch.
Patience will be required no doubt about it. But if anyone is expecting a new manager to have us right up in amongst the top 6 next year they are delusional.

but is that not the war cry in here get any new manager in and we will be top 6 with this squad ?

April 20, 2018, 10:13:57 PM
Reply #58

Cereal Killer

but is that not the war cry in here get any new manager in and we will be top 6 with this squad ?

::)

No, it's get rid of the current manager who is only capable of managing a team to 40 odd points and avoiding relegation and getting someone new in who is willing to try a more positive outlook without putting their own reputation and ego before the club

April 20, 2018, 10:49:51 PM
Reply #59

dunkster

Someone who sees us as a project and what's to hang around long enough to lead his team out in the new stadium challenging the top six in a few years time. Someone who shows steady progress in our play, that is enough for fans to give him time.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER