November 17, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

Poll

Who do you want as Everton manager?

Author Topic: [News]Who will be Everton boss next season?  (Read 29764 times)

April 18, 2018, 03:09:28 AM
Read 29764 times

Everton News

Who will be Everton boss next season?

It was all going so well. A new owner, talk of a stadium move and the kind of spending spree that Evertonians had been dreaming of for years.

Source: Who will be Everton boss next season?

April 19, 2018, 02:12:43 AM
Reply #1

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 19, 2018, 04:09:07 AM
Reply #2

boothill

April 19, 2018, 04:13:47 AM
Reply #3

Toffee1

April 19, 2018, 04:15:00 AM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 19, 2018, 06:24:42 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Interesting opinion there. The thing that irks me about Silva is the amount of moves he's had. I don't feel the loyalty or long termness.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 19, 2018, 06:55:30 AM
Reply #6

Shogun

Administrator
Just watched a Troy Deeney interview and he was positive about Marco Silva as well. He said the issue was Silva's actions towards our interest when Koeman was sacked which created a difficult relationship with the higher-ups at Watford and also a ridiculous amount of injuries. To be fair to Silva though, Watford's owners have shown they don't know the meaning of the word loyalty with the way they've treated managers in the last few years so I don't blame him much.

I have liked how Silva got Hull and Watford playing his way of football very quickly. I think that might be where he's got an advantage over Fonseca who may struggle to have an instant impact.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 19, 2018, 06:56:20 AM
Reply #7

Shogun

Administrator
Interesting opinion there. The thing that irks me about Silva is the amount of moves he's had. I don't feel the loyalty or long termness.

Fair enough but he's only ever quit one club.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 19, 2018, 08:44:45 AM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fair enough but he's only ever quit one club.

Which is even worse if he's been made to leave.

“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 19, 2018, 11:56:48 AM
Reply #9

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
The only Thing that makes me wonder if Silva and Fonseca are the ones to go after

April 19, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
Reply #10

dunkster

Only problem with silva is how much time will he get if all doesn't go well straight away?
Relegated one season then sacked half way through the next means there are question marks above his head. and should the team have a start like they've had this season then people are going to very quickly point to that fact.
Fonseca however has had great success recently including besting city in champions league. I feel even if he has a cagey start he would be afforded more time by board and fans.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 19, 2018, 02:00:20 PM
Reply #11

dunkster

"We need to respect everybody, but we need to play our football. We never go into a game thinking: 'Let's wait back for the opponent to play and close our box.'

I Like that..from silva
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 19, 2018, 02:44:11 PM
Reply #12

AllyBlue14

"We need to respect everybody, but we need to play our football. We never go into a game thinking: 'Let's wait back for the opponent to play and close our box.'

I Like that..from silva

But when you're conceding at least 2 goals a game and hoping to outgun opponents with DCL up front, it's not really the approach we needed.

April 19, 2018, 03:02:16 PM
Reply #13

Hawkandro

Kinda want to see how Silva would do know, reading that article.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

April 19, 2018, 03:27:58 PM
Reply #14

Waltzer

I think if we got Silva or Fonseca we'd be entertained more, but we'd also take some big beatings against the teams who have a similar attacking philosophy but better players, like Ciry, Spurs and Liverpool, that is until we got players who were more adept at playing that style. Im relatively pragmatic about this appointment and our chances of winning something arent going to exponentially increase overnight by appointing either, but at least the fans would get something back with free flowing, attacking football, which would be a refreshing change