December 19, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

Poll

Who do you want as Everton manager?

Author Topic: [News]Who will be Everton boss next season?  (Read 30869 times)

May 11, 2018, 04:22:02 AM
Reply #225

KoemansNumberTens

The only thing I would say is a shit Arsenal would be at least better to watch than what allardyce has us churning out

Of course. Im not sure wed be any more successful though.

We cant attract great so its either has beens, not good enoughs or backing ourselves to find people on their way up. Weve got to try and get someone who could become great. Wenger or LVG would be the bottom of my list

May 11, 2018, 10:29:10 AM
Reply #226

eyesalwaysblue

To Preston North End
He might not be as an inspiring a recruit as the amazing Silva, but he knows how to polish a turd and he'll have several of them to work with, and as they are mostly unsellable, just can't see past him at the moment, depressing as it may be unless Moshiri is prepared to spend the bomb Moyes could be a safe pair of hands to work a mostly poor squad and make the most of their limits.
He worked wonders for years with no money he could be very good for us with some to spend..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 11, 2018, 11:39:13 AM
Reply #227

Ramjam

He might not be as an inspiring a recruit as the amazing Silva, but he knows how to polish a turd and he'll have several of them to work with, and as they are mostly unsellable, just can't see past him at the moment, depressing as it may be unless Moshiri is prepared to spend the bomb Moyes could be a safe pair of hands to work a mostly poor squad and make the most of their limits.
He worked wonders for years with no money he could be very good for us with some to spend..
Hell no
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 11, 2018, 01:33:25 PM
Reply #228

Gash

Global Moderator
Come on lads, let's stop this Moyes nonsense every time we need a manager. There's more managers in the world than him.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 01:44:00 PM by Gash »

May 11, 2018, 01:44:19 PM
Reply #229

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

He's literally done a poor job everywhere he's been since he left us.

It's baffling how he still gets mentioned to this day.

May 11, 2018, 02:12:00 PM
Reply #230

eyesalwaysblue

He's literally done a poor job everywhere he's been since he left us.

It's baffling how he still gets mentioned to this day.
He had no chance at UTD or Sunderland, Spain didn't look a fit from the start, think he's done well at West Ham considering how hostile it's been from his first match, just think with the way he used to raise average players to doing a good job for us unless we can afford a massive clear out and rebuild he wouldn't be the worst choice that's all.

May 11, 2018, 02:28:09 PM
Reply #231

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think I can get on board with silva, it is a bit of a risk and theres a chance we are looking at someone to do a rescue job come Jan, but as long as we give him some firepower and a midfield to work with then I think well be flying.

Dont want docoure tho, whoever at the time said nah not into him, playing above himself - I have to agree with them, changed my opinion on him a lot last few months.

Richarlison, yep no problem.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 11, 2018, 02:36:44 PM
Reply #232

dunkster

The only issue with silva is how much time will he be allowed if things aren't going right? There's that hanging concern from a lot of people about how he went down with hull and then got sacked after half a season at Watford.
As soon as results go a bit south, a lot of people will soon bring that up. He's gonna have to hit the ground running and show that his brand of football is where we need to be, straight from the off.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 11, 2018, 02:44:38 PM
Reply #233

Hawkandro

Some of our fans really need to take their heads out of the gutter and at least try and aim upwards.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

May 11, 2018, 03:15:17 PM
Reply #234

Ramjam

I thing Silva will be a good fit providing hes been having a look at our players since his Watford exit and has a plan in place to get things happening immediately after the WHU game is out of the way. In order for him to succeed from the off Moshiri needs to back him in the transfer market once the window opens and give him the reigns to have a proper go next season.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 11, 2018, 04:04:07 PM
Reply #235

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's pre-Watford, but makes for interesting reading and debunks the whole 'he's Portuguese, and Portugal might as well be Spain to us English, so he probably doesn't give a fuck about defending like Martinez didn't' narrative.

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/02/16/tactical-philosophy-marco-silva/

Great write up, very psyched for this.

Tellingly : clean sheet first and foremost.

Sounds a bit like a modern Hodgson, very big on positional sense in each phase of play, cutting off passing lanes and looking to play with a quick tempo when with the ball. Would be a great direction to go and Bolasie, Walcott and even Schneiderlin would fit like gloves in his system imo.

If Tierney is available would be absolutely perfect. Pay whatever it takes.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 11, 2018, 04:06:30 PM
Reply #236

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Get a grip man. Stop embarrassing yourself.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

May 11, 2018, 04:26:30 PM
Reply #237

eyesalwaysblue

Get a grip man. Stop embarrassing yourself.
So sorry if i'd have known a football genius like you disagreed i'd never had typed, even keeping Allardyce would be better than Silva, i know he's a cutie and all that be a nice poster for you i suppose.

May 11, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
Reply #238

KoemansNumberTens

So sorry if i'd have known a football genius like you disagreed i'd never had typed, even keeping Allardyce would be better than Silva, i know he's a cutie and all that be a nice poster for you i suppose.

Hes super cute to be fair. Moyes looks shot. We are meant to be looking upwards. Surely a manager whod stayed here too long the first time and then failed in 3 jobs before doing okay in a 4th really isnt the answer

May 11, 2018, 04:38:08 PM
Reply #239

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Friend of a friend played for Sunderland when he took them down.

Said Moyes wasnt the same man.