November 17, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

Poll

Who do you want as Everton manager?

Author Topic: [News]Who will be Everton boss next season?  (Read 29763 times)

May 16, 2018, 10:57:33 PM
Reply #585

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Did well at Barcelona with a team anybody would do well with, other than that he has done nothing. He is a big name based on his playing days as a manager not impressed at all.

Plus I think he played centrally, not on the left...
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

May 16, 2018, 11:13:26 PM
Reply #586

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Excellent

https://twitter.com/GregOK/status/996765579448119300

Very pleased with that news, at we're trying to do things in the right order. Hopefully Brands has been working on this (narrowing down a shortlist) behind the scenes as he was contemplating this move so we're set up to act swiftly.

May 16, 2018, 11:17:46 PM
Reply #587

dunkster

We are Putting a lot of faith in this guy for pretty much everything. I hope he delivers and isn't bang average like a lot of what comes out of holland.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 16, 2018, 11:19:49 PM
Reply #588

KoemansNumberTens

You have to think maybe silva isnít a big a certainty as has been suggested. Seems like we havenít decided so 4to11 seems very short

May 16, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
Reply #589

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Phillip Cocu is 25/1. Seems highly thought of
Simply simply lovely

May 16, 2018, 11:21:06 PM
Reply #590

Bluedylan

You have to think maybe silva isnít a big a certainty as has been suggested. Seems like we havenít decided so 4to11 seems very short

Maybe not. And although I'd been putting some pro-Silva stuff on the site, if we can get a better candidate, sound.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 16, 2018, 11:21:12 PM
Reply #591

dunkster

Be interesting to see how soon fonseca puts pen to paper on a new contract. If he still hasn't in a week, could be interesting.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 16, 2018, 11:41:28 PM
Reply #592

Macca77

May 16, 2018, 11:59:13 PM
Reply #593

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
The RB Leipzig coach has quit today. Contender?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 17, 2018, 12:03:48 AM
Reply #594

dunkster

The RB Leipzig coach has quit today. Contender?

That's cos he was promised by the board they could get Lookman for £50, but they've been told that offer isn't there now cos allardyce been sacked.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 17, 2018, 12:04:05 AM
Reply #595

Normm

Marco Silva started well but finished badly in his last two appointments. No excuses. Once other teams exposed the weaknesses in his teams, he found no answer to stem the tide of bad results. It would be incredibly nieve to think "third time lucky", should it happen again with Everton. Frankly, he shows promise, but needs to prove that he has the courage to adapt well under stress. So, regardless of past interest, Everton needs to look elsewhere IMO.

Whoever comes in should be able to look first at the quality of young talent presently on the books and be the kind of manager who can develop and help them to fulfil their potential to become class players in the Everton squad.

May 17, 2018, 12:08:29 AM
Reply #596

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Read an article somewhere that at Watford, Silva wanted to buy two defenders and was told no by the board. One was from Shakter (Ismail?). He likes to sort his defence first so if he is appointed expect a defender or two as his first signings
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 17, 2018, 12:09:34 AM
Reply #597

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Very pleased with how we seem to be finally dealing with this. Allardyce out quickly, Brands in and Baxendale making big noises on appointment. If we can get whoever sorted as Manager I am going all in for them.

May 17, 2018, 12:13:13 AM
Reply #598

Lxxx

Glad to see Moshiri isn't picking the next manager. Leaving it to a man with experience of the game and who he thinks would be the right fit in working with him.

Give Moshiri his due, he flew out the traps and made big decisions, realised the error of his ways and has now delegated to his team. He's also not spoken to Jim White in a while too. He's getting there slowly.

May 17, 2018, 12:51:08 AM
Reply #599

Shogun

Administrator
Added a poll of the obvious options
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth