August 20, 2018, 02:14:27 AM

Poll

Who do you want as Everton manager?

Author Topic: [News]Who will be Everton boss next season?  (Read 26634 times)

May 17, 2018, 05:17:21 AM
Reply #645

Ravardo

The only arteta i wanna see is a arteta clone in our midfield because like the england squad with have no one of that ability

May 17, 2018, 05:21:40 AM
Reply #646

Mayor Farnum

Tomorrow's mirror reckons we're in advanced talks with Silva

With all the happenings of the last twenty-four hours that news seems a little old hat and is not making me feel as excited as maybe it should.

May 17, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
Reply #647

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
In what way did artetas playing days scream great manager? Sorry but that’s just nonsense.

Cerebral, read the game, seem to lead and get on well with other players.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 17, 2018, 05:48:30 AM
Reply #648

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Simon Jordan's comments on Silva are amusing
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 17, 2018, 05:52:49 AM
Reply #649

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Points taken on the setup. I was being a bit tongue in cheek. But re: Guardiola's endorsement, what else is he gonna say? Until you're the man in charge, making 100 decisions a day, you don't know how you'll cope, no matter how good a coach you are.

Massive, unnecessary risk in my view. Pleased to see it as well, because they could crash and burn with this appointment.

Re this : Brands has apparently made comments tonight in Holland about everton trying to move away from the “traditional English model where the control and supervision is with the manager.”

Music!

I don’t want to get too carried away but for me so far this is going very well (6 hours in).

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 17, 2018, 05:58:39 AM
Reply #650

kramer0

Re this : Brands has apparently made comments tonight in Holland about everton trying to move away from the "traditional English model where the control and supervision is with the manager.”

Promising if he’s really said that.

May 17, 2018, 05:59:08 AM
Reply #651

Ravardo

Simon Jordan's comments on Silva are amusing

Whats he saying?? good or bad

May 17, 2018, 06:09:13 AM
Reply #652

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 17, 2018, 06:38:22 AM
Reply #653

Ramjam

Nuno Santo guys, he’s the man I would sign. He’s turned Wolves into a quality footballing side in one of the most difficult leagues in world football. He seems to be very loyal to Wolves but Go on Brands make him an offer he can’t refuse anyway.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 17, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
Reply #654

Jamokachi

Nuno Santo guys, he’s the man I would sign. He’s turned Wolves into a quality footballing side in one of the most difficult leagues in world football. He seems to be very loyal to Wolves but Go on Brands make him an offer he can’t refuse anyway.

He's not leaving Wolves, they could be on the cusp of something great.

May 17, 2018, 07:56:03 AM
Reply #656

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

May 17, 2018, 08:09:51 AM
Reply #657

eyesalwaysblue

Amazed Arsenal are taking a chance on Arteta, with the calibre of manger they could attract. Madness, in my eyes.
Think the fact that Guardiola thinks so much of him goes a long way, don't think he's just making up the numbers in that set up, don't think he would come to be honest, but got the feeling he's going to do well when he does manage.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 17, 2018, 08:41:58 AM
Reply #658

Jamokachi

May 17, 2018, 08:45:16 AM
Reply #659

Ramjam

My son who has just text me to say that all betting on Emery to Everton has been suspended
WE ARE THE PEOPLE