September 24, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

Poll

Who do you want as Everton manager?

Author Topic: [News]Who will be Everton boss next season?  (Read 27839 times)

May 17, 2018, 08:26:37 PM
Reply #691

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I hear a lot of comments about sexy looking managers. Personally I couldn't give a fuck if he looked like a rat.
I see nearly half the votes are for fonseca.
So Sammy Lee is a possibility then?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

May 17, 2018, 08:38:39 PM
Reply #692

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

It's great we get back to legitimately hating his guts again.
"If you believe it will work out, youll see opportunities. If you believe it wont, you will see obstacles." Wayne Dyer

May 17, 2018, 08:41:18 PM
Reply #693

Macca77

He's made up now, he can drink his own piss again while cheering the RS on next saturday

May 17, 2018, 08:56:54 PM
Reply #694

Evertonian in NC

It's great we get back to legitimately hating his guts again.

Anyone who ever stopped, even a little, needs to have a word with themselves.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 17, 2018, 08:59:56 PM
Reply #695

goodtouchforabigman

I hear a lot of comments about sexy looking managers. Personally I couldn't give a fuck if he looked like a rat.
I see nearly half the votes are for fonseca.
I didn't mean "sexy" as in I'd like to bum him, maybe "exciting" is the word I should have used!!

May 17, 2018, 09:02:11 PM
Reply #696

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone who ever stopped, even a little, needs to have a word with themselves.  :D

Well, he was supposedly "one of us" briefly.

I like to think of this past 6 months as a tumor that grew and Mosh cut it out. Just took a bit longer as it was on the NHS. If it was private, it would have been out well before Christmas.
"If you believe it will work out, youll see opportunities. If you believe it wont, you will see obstacles." Wayne Dyer

May 17, 2018, 09:15:40 PM
Reply #697

KoemansNumberTens

I didn't mean "sexy" as in I'd like to bum him, maybe "exciting" is the word I should have used!!

Good bum is number 1 on my list for a new manager. Hoping for brad Pitt

May 17, 2018, 09:23:51 PM
Reply #698

sam of the south

Good bum is number 1 on my list for a new manager. Hoping for brad Pitt

I dunno, hes looking jaded these days, not prime cock like he once was.

Im more on the McConaughey or Gosling (not Dan) train currently.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

May 17, 2018, 09:48:49 PM
Reply #699

Rodenplav64

Well, he was supposedly "one of us" briefly.

I like to think of this past 6 months as a tumor that grew and Mosh cut it out. Just took a bit longer as it was on the NHS. If it was private, it would have been out well before Christmas.

Moshiri cutting out his own tumors and expensively so .

May 17, 2018, 10:42:07 PM
Reply #700

KoemansNumberTens

I dunno, hes looking jaded these days, not prime cock like he once was.

Im more on the McConaughey or Gosling (not Dan) train currently.

Definitely not Dan. He shat on his chips (metaphorically speaking) no bum for that disloyal bastard

May 17, 2018, 11:00:30 PM
Reply #701

Toffee1

May 17, 2018, 11:14:28 PM
Reply #702

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

May 17, 2018, 11:27:07 PM
Reply #703

Toffee1

I'm happy about that actually. I would have hated West Ham to have got him while we got Silva.

In the comments section Myers is asked who is on the list and he says that he knows of two, Silva and the guy from Porto. Me personally, I would have liked Fonseca but I would like us to at least sound out Emery.

I am more comfortable with Brands being involved with this process, than what has happened before.

May 17, 2018, 11:32:37 PM
Reply #704

Major Clanger

In the comments section Myers is asked who is on the list and he says that he knows of two, Silva and the guy from Porto. Me personally, I would have liked Fonseca but I would like us to at least sound out Emery.

I am more comfortable with Brands being involved with this process, than what has happened before.

Is this the same Porto Guy we were wanking over a few years ago or has he regenerated like the Doctor?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel