October 20, 2019, 08:39:44 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 14982 times)

May 06, 2018, 12:57:07 AM
Reply #240

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

May 06, 2018, 12:57:39 AM
Reply #241

Bluedylan

How do you know he isnt?

They just said it on the commentary I'm listening to.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

May 06, 2018, 12:58:04 AM
Reply #242

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
They just said it on the commentary I'm listening to.

Interesting!
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

May 06, 2018, 12:58:24 AM
Reply #243

sam of the south

A good, honest pro. Commits in every game. There's many of our squad that could learn from him.

Including Allardyce, especially.

This side look so poorly coached and unmotivated.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

May 06, 2018, 12:59:13 AM
Reply #244

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I’ve never known a manager not to be included in the “lap of honour”.

May 06, 2018, 12:59:17 AM
Reply #245

Evertonian in NC

Proud of the crowd for booing, at least.  Amazing this thread is only 17 pages.  If anyone at the club is tasked with tracking fan engagement...they should take notice.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 06, 2018, 12:59:30 AM
Reply #246

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
They probably feared a Cersi Lannister walk of shame from Game of Thrones.

May 06, 2018, 12:59:43 AM
Reply #247

Bluedylan

Interesting!

Said summat like ''we understand that Sam Allardyce won't be involved in the lap of honour after the game. Probably sensible under the circumstances''.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

May 06, 2018, 01:00:02 AM
Reply #248

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
I’ve never known a manager not to be included in the “lap of honour”.

We can but hope that he won't be our manager by the time the game finishes.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

May 06, 2018, 01:00:32 AM
Reply #249

Evertonian in NC

I want us to at least pull level for Darren Moore and WBA (could you imagine, pulling them out of the shit pile that the Hughes/Pardew combo left?).  Also, fuck that thundercunt Hughes.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 06, 2018, 01:00:52 AM
Reply #250

sam of the south

Good ball from Davies
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

May 06, 2018, 01:01:01 AM
Reply #251

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
On the plus side though, I can't wait to read Dunc's future autobiography, I hope he won't pull any punches.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

May 06, 2018, 01:01:36 AM
Reply #252

Omar

nil satis optimum?
You come at the king, you best not miss.

May 06, 2018, 01:01:45 AM
Reply #253

Evertonian in NC

Said summat like ''we understand that Sam Allardyce won't be involved in the lap of honour after the game. Probably sensible under the circumstances''.

That never, ever happened with Roberto, did it?  He always had the balls/dignity to face the people that ultimately paid his checks.

May 06, 2018, 01:02:22 AM
Reply #254

Evertonian in NC

nil satis optimum?

This is nae optimum and I'm deffo nil satis.