July 18, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 6608 times)

May 01, 2018, 05:05:33 PM
Reply #15

Jamokachi

Wonder if they'll do a lap of appreciation? And if they do, I wonder what kind of Reception Allardyce will get?

May 01, 2018, 05:20:08 PM
Reply #16

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder if they'll do a lap of appreciation? And if they do, I wonder what kind of Reception Allardyce will get?
Be noone in the ground
Simply simply lovely

May 01, 2018, 05:31:58 PM
Reply #17

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

We'll all be in the pub.

May 01, 2018, 05:42:24 PM
Reply #18

Toffee1

A supporter on another Everton fan site, said he was getting some tennis balls together (to I presume chuck at Allardyce), hopefully, it will be game, set and match for him on Saturday or soon after.

May 01, 2018, 06:19:00 PM
Reply #19

Macca77

A supporter on another Everton fan site, said he was getting some tennis balls together (to I presume chuck at Allardyce), hopefully, it will be game, set and match for him on Saturday or soon after.

Shithouse behaviour that, a lot of the players will probably have their kids with them

May 01, 2018, 06:29:52 PM
Reply #20

Toffee1

Shithouse behaviour that, a lot of the players will probably have their kids with them

Hopefully, common sense will prevail and he won't go through with it, as you mentioned there will be children on the pitch and they don't need to see or be part of any behaviour of this type from a supporter.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 06:32:28 PM by Toffee1 »

May 01, 2018, 07:50:33 PM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Does make me laugh how this allardyce thing seems to have become like THE issue. Weíve had 3 managers shit their kecks in the last few years, and people reckon if we just replace allardyce then itíll all be solved.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 01, 2018, 08:11:39 PM
Reply #22

BlueForYou

Yep

Call y'selves Evertonians? Evermoanians more like!

Modern football, I guess?

Or modern sport?

Or just modern life?

I'm just not modern!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 01, 2018, 09:03:49 PM
Reply #23

Jamokachi

Shithouse behaviour that

Aye, swap 'em for bricks.

May 01, 2018, 09:54:16 PM
Reply #24

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If we ever score four goals in a match under Sam Allardyce i'll make you a moderator.

Didn't Bolton beat us 4-0 at Goodison once? With the fat man in charge?
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

May 01, 2018, 11:59:28 PM
Reply #25

BlueForYou

They did

He was
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 02, 2018, 12:25:16 AM
Reply #26

GrantyBoy78

Does make me laugh how this allardyce thing seems to have become like THE issue. We've had 3 managers shit their kecks in the last few years, and people reckon if we just replace allardyce then it'll all be solved.
Exactly. Allardyce didnít create this mess - heís a product of it.

May 02, 2018, 01:23:50 AM
Reply #27

BlueForYou

Dead right

Harry Catterick

May 02, 2018, 03:21:50 AM
Reply #28

Waltzer

Never want Everton to lose but if happily take this one in the chin. Id like Southampton to get 3 points and drag west ham into it and then for us to relegate them on the last day, id actually count the season as a bit of a success if we did that!

May 02, 2018, 03:30:13 AM
Reply #29

KoemansNumberTens

Never want Everton to lose but if happily take this one in the chin. Id like Southampton to get 3 points and drag west ham into it and then for us to relegate them on the last day, id actually count the season as a bit of a success if we did that!

West Ham arenít going down unfortunately. So Iíd sooner we relegate Southampton than see someone like Huddersfield or Swansea go