October 15, 2019, 03:28:59 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 14835 times)

May 05, 2018, 01:06:38 PM
Read 14835 times

eyesalwaysblue

Time for Sam to let his hair down and celebrate saving us from the drop, well in big fella and good luck next season.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 05, 2018, 11:35:25 PM
Reply #1

eyesalwaysblue

Sam is absolutely to blame for the lack of quality options..the fucking absolute bastard..

May 05, 2018, 11:41:37 PM
Reply #2

eyesalwaysblue

commentators and presenters bumming Sam like usual.
They are neutral lol and to them he has done what he was employed for...which he fucking has, no matter how sniffy we get as fans..

May 05, 2018, 11:52:19 PM
Reply #3

eyesalwaysblue

Its the fact they are all saying he should be given another year AT LEAST which pisses me off.
And you are right but what the terrible thing is we were so fucking badly managed that he needed to be asked in the first place, it should have never come to that, but he has done what the tin said, lets just hope for a big change this next year.

May 06, 2018, 12:24:36 AM
Reply #4

eyesalwaysblue

We are fucking shite, the biggest worry is who is going to get a grip of the whole club and have the balls and the money to tear it up?...it isn't Moshiri that's for sure and the main worry... not who's the manager.

May 06, 2018, 12:43:08 AM
Reply #5

eyesalwaysblue

May 06, 2018, 12:54:23 AM
Reply #6

eyesalwaysblue

Losing at home to dross.

fuck me.
We are fucking dross, every bit as much as them and have been for fucking yonks.

May 06, 2018, 01:10:45 AM
Reply #7

eyesalwaysblue

Including Allardyce, especially.

This side look so poorly coached and unmotivated.
Because we were fucking brilliant before Allardyce..fuck me what excuses after he's gone, can't fucking wait.

May 06, 2018, 01:19:30 AM
Reply #8

eyesalwaysblue

You must be a masochist
Well for fucks sake, you are a decent clever guy, can you honestly hand on left bollock and say this is all Sam Allardyce's fault? I hate the fact he's here but it's not his fault we were so shit  that it came to pass, really think next year could be a whole lot worse with or without him.

May 06, 2018, 01:33:55 AM
Reply #9

eyesalwaysblue

Him and his mate upstairs can go as well. This is the most poorly assembled squad in living memory. It's also the biggest and most expensive in living memory too. 
totally agree the squad is shite but it's not down to Allardyce, the club has lost it's way fucking big time.

May 06, 2018, 01:41:47 AM
Reply #10

eyesalwaysblue

We are a fucking shocking football team who are lucky not to be going down..

May 06, 2018, 02:28:16 AM
Reply #11

eyesalwaysblue

The apologists and blame-it-on-the-players crew are out in force, I see.
Not the players fault, it's the fault of who bought the useless players.

May 06, 2018, 02:40:00 AM
Reply #12

eyesalwaysblue

Oh yeah, completely agree with you.

We’ve never been popular with the media.

Part of me has always thought that because the RS are such a media darling, it is in the media’s interest to keep us mediocre.
The media are enjoying all this, but they didn't sign the fucking pile of shit we have now or run the club, we are more than capable of fucking that up on our own, mediocre will be hard to achieve next year if the same path is walked.