October 14, 2019, 10:25:44 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 14788 times)

May 03, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
Read 14788 times

Lxxx

They definitely havenít got one of the worst squads in the league, itís shocking management theyíre even down there really.

May 04, 2018, 04:29:22 PM
Reply #1

Lxxx

The board will never get the message about BFS when we see out every week

If the board are waiting for subtle signals from the fans to decide which way to progress with their business plan then they're not fit to be in the job.

May 05, 2018, 10:33:39 PM
Reply #2

Lxxx

Afternoon off in the sun for a few of his favourites then. Rooney will have Darron Gibson round this afternoon for a BBQ.

May 05, 2018, 10:56:42 PM
Reply #3

Lxxx

Playing Gana and Schneiderlin together is way more offensive to me than anything he’s said at a press conference.

Sick of the mix of midfielders we have at this club. One-dimensional defensive types everywhere. It’s one of the many reasons we’re such a bad watch.

Agreed. Whenever I see the midfield line-up before every game my shoulders sink a little as we know exactly what we're getting. 

May 05, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
Reply #4

Lxxx

Good old negative two DM's at home again ....ffs  does this fella have no backbone whatsoever ...jellyfish have more spine ...I'm always devastated by his selections even before a ball is kicked we know we're set up to sit back and soak up through force of Southampton. ..  shakeyheadman

As others have said, our midfield options at the moment are shocking. As much as I love to bash Sam when it comes to central midfield we don't have much choice at the minute.

May 06, 2018, 12:21:40 AM
Reply #5

Lxxx

Sky would be well within their rights to withdraw their money for next season under Allardyce. No-one is going to tune in to watch this shite, not even Everton fans.

May 06, 2018, 12:33:20 AM
Reply #6

Lxxx

Seen plenty of games like this at this stage of the season. It's not a surprise surely.

I've seen plenty of games like this since November.

May 06, 2018, 01:10:04 AM
Reply #7

Lxxx

Just shows how shite the league is when we're sat in 8th.

May 06, 2018, 01:13:25 AM
Reply #8

Lxxx

Because we were fucking brilliant before Allardyce..fuck me what excuses after he's gone, can't fucking wait.

Him and his mate upstairs can go as well. This is the most poorly assembled squad in living memory. It's also the biggest and most expensive in living memory too. 

May 06, 2018, 01:15:29 AM
Reply #9

Lxxx

Why did the crowd boo that Gana backpass at the edge of the area?

I'd argue that that's exactly what you want him to do there.

Because there was no-one to pass to.He just played it blind so he didn't have to take the responsibility to do anything constructive.

May 06, 2018, 01:54:23 AM
Reply #10

Lxxx

Actually felt for Bertrand there. If he doesn't go haring to the corner flag to give the ball away they're staying up.