October 15, 2019, 06:59:45 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 14792 times)

May 06, 2018, 02:16:34 AM
Reply #360

sam of the south

Yeah they’ve won stuff, and I realise you’re saying it tongue in cheek, but would actually get anyone saying it about Spurs when they were struggling before Redknapp went there? Or Gross was manager?

Fucking shameless shit.

Oh yeah, completely agree with you.

We’ve never been popular with the media.

Part of me has always thought that because the RS are such a media darling, it is in the media’s interest to keep us mediocre.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

May 06, 2018, 02:18:02 AM
Reply #361

Fynci

Hoddle lumping us in with the likes of Stoke, saying we should be thankful of just being in the EPL, and if we want to be entertained we should go to the theatre.

Mrs.Doubtfire looking cunt.

Hoddle is a tit, but if this is an indication of what is to come next season then we will have to hope there are three worse teams out there.

May 06, 2018, 02:20:55 AM
Reply #362

Macca77

May 06, 2018, 02:28:16 AM
Reply #363

eyesalwaysblue

The apologists and blame-it-on-the-players crew are out in force, I see.
Not the players fault, it's the fault of who bought the useless players.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 06, 2018, 02:30:38 AM
Reply #364

gizzblue

lol we have been playing with 2 in there for over 4 years now were the fuck have you been

Difference is immense tbfh.....with either  Martinez or Koeman ...one dm would sit and the other join the amc  in attack ...under your messiah all six sit back often pulling Rooney or Davies back also... and Sammy Lee screams at anyone who tries to bomb on on the wings ....I've been at the games where the fuck have you been ?....watching Sam the last four years maybe ?.

There's a good troll  here's your dinner today ....I starved you yesterday .👍
Born not made a blue .

May 06, 2018, 02:33:24 AM
Reply #365

Bluedylan

Hoddle talking utter bollocks on here. Don't aspire to be anything better. Be happy with your lot. Surprised he hasn't said we did something wrong in a previous incarnation, and we deserve it.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

May 06, 2018, 02:33:57 AM
Reply #366

Macca77

People are still sticking up for him, even after that today, some of our fans are fucking clueless idiots who are happy with mediocrity, happy just plodding along.

Fuck off

May 06, 2018, 02:34:12 AM
Reply #367

Ross

Part of me has always thought that because the RS are such a media darling, it is in the media’s interest to keep us mediocre.

Well my arl fella reckons it goes way back to the 60’s when they had Shankley who was all media friendly and we had Catterick who was very much and introvert.

Reckons it’s always been the same, and it’s something that resonates for me during my time of supporting us.

But having said that it it’s not just the shite we don’t get positive press in comparison with it’s the like of Spurs or Newcastle.  Clubs we should comfortably sit above in the food chain, both historically and presently in either case.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 06, 2018, 02:40:00 AM
Reply #368

eyesalwaysblue

The media are enjoying all this, but they didn't sign the fucking pile of shit we have now or run the club, we are more than capable of fucking that up on our own, mediocre will be hard to achieve next year if the same path is walked.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 06, 2018, 02:41:56 AM
Reply #369

Ridge

He's very good at demoralising and lowering expectations.

May 06, 2018, 02:57:45 AM
Reply #370

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

May 06, 2018, 03:12:54 AM
Reply #371

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I absolutely adore Thomas Davies of west Derby
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 06, 2018, 03:15:41 AM
Reply #372

toffee_scot

Hoddle talking utter bollocks on here. Don't aspire to be anything better. Be happy with your lot. Surprised he hasn't said we did something wrong in a previous incarnation, and we deserve it.

Maybe he can get Eileen Drewery to lift whatever curse is surrounding this club.

May 06, 2018, 03:19:50 AM
Reply #373

bogie

Difference is immense tbfh.....with either  Martinez or Koeman ...one dm would sit and the other join the amc  in attack ...under your messiah all six sit back often pulling Rooney or Davies back also... and Sammy Lee screams at anyone who tries to bomb on on the wings ....I've been at the games where the fuck have you been ?....watching Sam the last four years maybe ?.

There's a good troll  here's your dinner today ....I starved you yesterday .👍

what bullshit you come out with

May 06, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
Reply #374

gizzblue

what bullshit you come out with

Awe what's up  Bogie did people who actually go the match boo your beloved Sam allardyce and ask him to fuck off again ...bless you must be feeling well unloved and downtrodden .

The only shut here is the sea of shot has in drowning and your one of his deflated armbands .👍.

Full yet ....
Born not made a blue .