September 21, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

Author Topic: fonseca  (Read 6259 times)

May 10, 2018, 03:34:20 AM
Reply #60

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nice to see a couple of NSNO heavyweights interact there, @brap2 and @Mick 1995.

Put me on my arse didnít he
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 10, 2018, 03:40:16 AM
Reply #61

dunkster

I get all excited when I see there's new posts on this fonseca thread, hoping there's some juicy itk news on him...but alas, don't think he's been mentioned since first page.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 10, 2018, 03:51:49 AM
Reply #62

Bluedylan

Nah, there's no getting anything past either of you.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 10, 2018, 04:10:34 AM
Reply #63

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

Nah man, we were on the same page. I'd just worded something in a way that was a bit too vague

May 10, 2018, 04:41:12 AM
Reply #64

Jamokachi

He PM'd everyone calling you a cunt, too.

May 10, 2018, 04:45:34 AM
Reply #65

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He PM'd everyone calling you a cunt, too.
I got that one
Simply simply lovely

May 13, 2018, 06:17:20 AM
Reply #66

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
The Portuguese paper A Bola are reporting he will be named as the new manager of........West Ham
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 13, 2018, 07:34:12 AM
Reply #67

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The Portuguese paper A Bola are reporting he will be named as the new manager of........West Ham

Pellegrini almost confirmed isnít it?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 13, 2018, 11:58:56 AM
Reply #68

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Pellegrini almost confirmed isnít it?

Who knows? All BS
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 13, 2018, 12:47:41 PM
Reply #69

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Bloody hell hope its a joke - London my arse....

May 13, 2018, 01:15:16 PM
Reply #70

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone who goes to West Ham if there's an option of Everton deserves exactly what they get

May 14, 2018, 08:08:46 PM
Reply #71

Robber Rodwell

Anyone who goes to West Ham if there's an option of Everton deserves exactly what they get

Hopefully no prospective managers watched yesterdays shite.  We made Moyes and West Ham look like Pep and Barcelona in their prime!!!

May 15, 2018, 04:22:01 AM
Reply #72

Shogun

Administrator
Donít think he suits West Ham or Everton.

Think his philosophy leaves little margin for error and we seen with Guardiola and City in his first season how hard it can be without the right players.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 15, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
Reply #73

Cereal Killer

Donít think he suits West Ham or Everton.

Think his philosophy leaves little margin for error and we seen with Guardiola and City in his first season how hard it can be without the right players.

On the other side, look how fucking good it is with the right players....

May 15, 2018, 02:45:19 PM
Reply #74

fubarruk

Agree. But let's not kid ourselves, on the face of things from a foreigner looking in without knowing the league, West Ham would be a more attractive option.

He'd be based in London, bigger stadium, not much in terms of league position, and doesn't know the dildo brothers like we do, they'd sell him a dream, promise him money, I'd argue they'd be the front runners. Sad to say!