September 25, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

Author Topic: Can anyone explain How Tom Evans got blueblood award ?  (Read 2660 times)

May 02, 2018, 07:34:52 PM
Read 2660 times

PaddockBlue

Disgrace this all should be ashamed of themselves. The club I used to love is becoming a club I hate from Top to bottom phoney club. How can we back that army after what they put very sick kids through and staff at alder hey ? Are they forgetting he nearly killed a kid by stabbing him aswell ? Joke of a club sums them all up tbh

May 02, 2018, 07:41:05 PM
Reply #1

Hawkandro

I can see what they were doing with it, but it should have gone to Alfie if anything, not Tom. Think the club were a bit too flat-footed on this one, but generally, they excel in this area.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

May 02, 2018, 07:41:48 PM
Reply #2

Macca77

Uncle Bill loves a good sob story

May 02, 2018, 07:58:32 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah not into it.

Iím glad the club tends to go out of its way to help those who are struggling but on this one it wasnít great like.

Do get the impression that sort of stuff is right up old bills street.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 02, 2018, 08:42:32 PM
Reply #4

Bluedylan

Disgrace this all should be ashamed of themselves. The club I used to love is becoming a club I hate from Top to bottom phoney club. How can we back that army after what they put very sick kids through and staff at alder hey ? Are they forgetting he nearly killed a kid by stabbing him aswell ? Joke of a club sums them all up tbh

Are you prone to overreaction?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 02, 2018, 08:55:49 PM
Reply #5

Bingham Boy

Are people upset his protests were not upper class enough? He fought every way he could think of at that time.

May 02, 2018, 08:59:43 PM
Reply #6

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Are people upset his protests were not upper class enough? He fought every way he could think of at that time.
I think in general people are upset that a crowd got whipped up into a frenzy and were putting other childrens life at stakes.

Then there's the abuse and scare tactics with the staff that in turn kept members from the hospital and again putting children's lives at stake

Nothing to do with how upper class he was or wasn't

There's not a single person that would not have done all they could and fought to pro long their child's life... He showed massive fight in that regard.
Simply simply lovely

May 02, 2018, 09:45:38 PM
Reply #7

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Strange question?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

May 02, 2018, 09:56:22 PM
Reply #8

KoemansNumberTens

Ill informed idiots who slandered doctors and nurses and caused trouble.

May 02, 2018, 10:10:36 PM
Reply #9

Shogun

Administrator

What would make you think that?

Sent from my IPad XII, sitting in the master chamber of my mansion.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 02, 2018, 10:14:38 PM
Reply #10

Cereal Killer

What would make you think that?

Sent from my IPad XII, sitting in the master chamber of my mansion.

Yeah right....

.....your butler sent that

May 03, 2018, 02:22:28 AM
Reply #11

hannu

its appalling that we did this, the lad was organising people to to rush the police and charge into the hospital, one of the people there ready to fight with the police and was on the phone with tom was my uncle and am disgusted with him too

May 03, 2018, 03:17:11 AM
Reply #12

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Who the fuck is upper class on here?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 03, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
Reply #13

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Who the fuck is upper class on here?
I like think I'm a tadge above ordinary working people. You know, better bred and all that and breeding does show through eventually.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

May 03, 2018, 03:43:15 AM
Reply #14

boothill