November 21, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 9590 times)

May 08, 2018, 06:41:02 AM
Reply #15

bogie

Unfortunately it’s goals so it’s extremely unlikely.

Honestly can’t wait for the season to be done. Can get excited about some transfer rumours and spend Saturdays not being disappointed

well we do get a lot of goals V them

May 08, 2018, 07:52:22 AM
Reply #16

howard1334

If you need a fix just watch Roberto's last 20, they were so much better.

We had Lukaku. We had Ross Barkley. We got bought by Moshiri. I no longer respected, but did not really dislike the manager. Things were bad, but not as bad as this season has been.

There has been little fun to be had in watching Everton lately.

May 08, 2018, 12:33:35 PM
Reply #17

eyesalwaysblue

We had Lukaku. We had Ross Barkley. We got bought by Moshiri. I no longer respected, but did not really dislike the manager. Things were bad, but not as bad as this season has been.

Not optimistic for next year either, we need massive change through the club as a whole.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 08, 2018, 05:23:31 PM
Reply #18

plumber

That's the case. We managed to produce an utter turd, be boring as fuck and finish in the bottom half with Lukaku scoring for fun. That clown is a worse manager than Allardyce.

May 08, 2018, 09:14:30 PM
Reply #19

D15TIN

--------------Pickford
Coleman Jagielka Keane Baines
----------Gana Schneiderlin
Vlasic------ Klaasen------ Walcott
-------------Tosun-------------

Im no fan of klaasen, but might aswell give him a 90minutes in this and see if we see an improvement in a nothing game, give baninigme game time too. Nailed on 1-1 or 0-0 draw this

May 09, 2018, 02:31:47 PM
Reply #20

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford
Coleman  Keane   Funes Mori  Baines
Schneiderlin
Davies Gana
Klaassen
Tosun Niasse
My momma says I'm special.

May 10, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
Reply #21

Evertonian in NC

Hey, whaddya mean nothing to play for?  Leicester won, and since Spurs have clinched Top Four they have nothing to play for on Sunday - so we could lose that sweet, sweet 8th place moneys.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 10, 2018, 06:11:46 PM
Reply #22

Good_Eye_Sniper

If Liverpool win and Spurs lose or draw, Spurs will slip from 3rd to 4th, so that seems like something for them to play for. Are the CL qualifying rounds different for 3rd and 4th place?

May 10, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
Reply #23

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
If Liverpool win and Spurs lose or draw, Spurs will slip from 3rd to 4th, so that seems like something for them to play for. Are the CL qualifying rounds different for 3rd and 4th place?

Think theyíve got rid of the top leagues bottom places (4th) having to qualify.

Still expect spurs to want to win and have At least as much as Leicester to play for.

May 10, 2018, 06:28:23 PM
Reply #24

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
8th or 9th itís really meh. Donít care either way.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

May 10, 2018, 07:13:39 PM
Reply #25

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
8th or 9th itís really meh. Donít care either way.

Yes but the extra place all adds up to making the Allardyce appointment cost neutral!

May 10, 2018, 08:23:10 PM
Reply #26

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yes but the extra place all adds up to making the Allardyce appointment cost neutral!

Still don't care.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

May 11, 2018, 04:08:22 AM
Reply #27

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Still don't care.

It's a funny one, isn't it.

In previous times I'd be interested in the club's (shitty) finances and things like overpaying for players or getting cash from league positions felt and were very important.

Now it's not much more than whether some billionaire's bank balance is a fraction of a percent higher or lower.

May 11, 2018, 03:59:46 PM
Reply #28

Alanvideo

...............think we just have to match or better Leicester's result to keep 8th place .
 What's the difference in place money £1.5m ,£2m or something ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 11, 2018, 05:23:05 PM
Reply #29

Cereal Killer

...............think we just have to match or better Leicester's result to keep 8th place .
 What's the difference in place money £1.5m ,£2m or something ?

About 7% of a Michael Keane