November 21, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 9574 times)

May 13, 2018, 11:11:42 PM
Reply #345

MmmblueBernard

Utter wank.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 13, 2018, 11:12:12 PM
Reply #346

blue1948

A perfect illustration of how shite this league is.
We did it in 4th place with Moyes

May 13, 2018, 11:13:52 PM
Reply #347

Macca77

May 13, 2018, 11:16:51 PM
Reply #348

eyesalwaysblue

That can be turned around by a competent and inspiring manager in a matter of weeks. Lot cheaper than buying a new squad, only to find out that without clear direction and good coaching they're cunts too.
Keane not good enough,Baines gone past, Jags same, Mori, Williams...Shniderlinng, gana, Bolaise, Tosun iffy, manager needs gone ok but nothing can be done with these lot, a mixture of age and just poor or average at best
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 13, 2018, 11:27:58 PM
Reply #349

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
The quality in the league is highly questionable right now. I mean teams are finishing comfortably mid table on 44 pts.

Our points don’t lie. We finished second in the best of the rest league. The question is do we feel closer to catching the top 6? We seem to me, further away than we have in years since we’ve lost Lukaku and others. This side does not seem ready to challenge at that level, to be that consistent. So if we’re not chasing 6th and above we effectively just become part of the big amorphous blob of average teams that make up 7th and below.

That’s different question from the panic about a relegation level squad though.

Agree finding an attacker at or about Lukaku’s level is needed and isn’t obvious where it would come from.

But if you think the management has been terrible then you can’t reasonably write off these players from looking much better under new management with 2 or 3 players with the attributes that we currently lack, having been added.

May 13, 2018, 11:29:53 PM
Reply #350

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Absolutely incomprehensible comment ,try again .

Ok.

Lots of the teams below us think they have had decent/ good seasons.

We think we’ve had a terrible season.

Therefore the chances are we, with a new manager will improve and they won’t/ will get a bit worse.

Therefore zero chance of going down.

May 13, 2018, 11:32:30 PM
Reply #351

Cereal Killer

Bet he blames the performance on the uncertainty around his future

May 13, 2018, 11:34:05 PM
Reply #352

blue1948

Ok.

Therefore the chances are we, with a new manager will improve and they won’t/ will get a bit worse.

OK Thanks for that ,that is what is called mediocre .The one thing we all wish we were not .
Certainly not where we want to be .

May 13, 2018, 11:36:13 PM
Reply #353

Dreggs

Where’s his final press conference ?
Jobs, Homes, Friends, Family and Women
will always come and go...

Only one thing will be with me for every day
I breathe on this earth...  "EVERTON FC"

May 13, 2018, 11:36:20 PM
Reply #354

Ross

What’s he said in his post match conference?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 13, 2018, 11:38:17 PM
Reply #355

Dreggs

He MUST of done it because ‘apparently’ he would get fined !!!
Jobs, Homes, Friends, Family and Women
will always come and go...

Only one thing will be with me for every day
I breathe on this earth...  "EVERTON FC"

May 13, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
Reply #356

eyesalwaysblue

What’s he said in his post match conference?
He didn't do one Moyes and him had a meeting about what colours he wants in his office for next year..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 13, 2018, 11:39:58 PM
Reply #357

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Thought we could have got a draw.

Said no update on Rooney and that was it.

Lasted 3 mins apparently.

May 13, 2018, 11:45:17 PM
Reply #358

indiantoffee1975

He said we did not play well in the first half, but second half he changed the system and we were the better team. The difference were the keepers, Adrian making three great saves and Pickford could have done better with one of theirs.

May 13, 2018, 11:46:54 PM
Reply #359

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ok.

I agree, that’s why I said anyone below us should be ashamed.

Edit : re relegation level squad

Better have gone down I think. Particularly when it comes to attacking threat (without Gylfi especially who guarantees g+a in the prem) but we do have some individual players who are clearly top end of the table talents, Walcott, Gylfi, Coleman, Baines, Gana, Pickford.

Started the season with a relegation libel back 4 and front 3 tho. Cuco, Kenny, Keane and Williams...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 11:49:53 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.