October 15, 2019, 06:41:18 AM

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 19153 times)

May 13, 2018, 10:15:44 PM
Read 19153 times

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Even if we win, we're 9th. Spurs always screw up last game of the season.

I hope we get smashed to increase the chances of sacking.

No we’re not. We’d be 8th if Leicester draw or lose or we win.

May 13, 2018, 10:48:36 PM
Reply #1

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
There is no fun to be had watching us right now. Can only hope for changes behind the scenes.

May 13, 2018, 10:50:30 PM
Reply #2

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Gotta say, even tho he missed the opening third of the season, Niasse has been my player of the year. Yes he's shit, but what does that mean about the other seasoned professionals?

He’s not shit.

May 13, 2018, 11:00:24 PM
Reply #3

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
A mediocre team finishing in a mediocre position with an unambitious manager.

What drive as a club do we actually have to change that? If it’s anything more than an acceptance of mediocrity then there needs to be many changes in store this summer and likely beyond.

May 13, 2018, 11:10:06 PM
Reply #4

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Mad melt down over the squad yet and no one rates the manager.

The two aren’t compatible.

If we think our squad is so bad, there’s absolutely zero chance of the teams below us making up ground on us as what does finishing below us say about them?

The quality in the league is highly questionable right now. I mean teams are finishing comfortably mid table on 44 pts.

Our points don’t lie. We finished second in the best of the rest league. The question is do we feel closer to catching the top 6? We seem to me, further away than we have in years since we’ve lost Lukaku and others. This side does not seem ready to challenge at that level, to be that consistent. So if we’re not chasing 6th and above we effectively just become part of the big amorphous blob of average teams that make up 7th and below.