September 21, 2019, 03:47:58 PM

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 18099 times)

May 13, 2018, 10:59:19 PM
Reply #330

Fynci

Truly unlikable team, not a lot going for us as the minute really.

Did we get 8th? Everyone below us should be disappointed. We were there to be sent down this year imo. Awful, awful squad.

There have been better sides relegated. No clue how we finished 8th.

May 13, 2018, 10:59:22 PM
Reply #331

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Mad melt down over the squad yet and no one rates the manager.

The two arenít compatible.

If we think our squad is so bad, thereís absolutely zero chance of the teams below us making up ground on us as what does finishing below us say about them?

May 13, 2018, 11:00:24 PM
Reply #332

Macca77

Manager, player recruitment, players and director of football need sorting

Your move Farhad

May 13, 2018, 11:00:24 PM
Reply #333

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
A mediocre team finishing in a mediocre position with an unambitious manager.

What drive as a club do we actually have to change that? If itís anything more than an acceptance of mediocrity then there needs to be many changes in store this summer and likely beyond.

May 13, 2018, 11:01:34 PM
Reply #334

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Same, people seem to conveniently forget the amount of bummings these players were involved in

That can be turned around by a competent and inspiring manager in a matter of weeks. Lot cheaper than buying a new squad, only to find out that without clear direction and good coaching they're cunts too.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

May 13, 2018, 11:01:55 PM
Reply #335

indiantoffee1975

Fingers crossed he takes the players with him. All of them maybe with the exception of Coleman and lookman

Why would he take players with him? Massive overhaul needed but it won't happen in one summer. With the exception of 4-6 of the squad players heading out, majority will still be here. Need a manager who can work with many of these players, and keep adding a couple every window. Sadly it is another long term rebuilding programme over the next three seasons.

May 13, 2018, 11:02:04 PM
Reply #336

Tinga

It's a shame I've wished this season over for so long, completely ruined football for me these past years have Everton.

May 13, 2018, 11:02:34 PM
Reply #337

Ramjam

Only 34 points were required to stay up this year, how fuckin grim is that?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 13, 2018, 11:03:14 PM
Reply #338

TheTone

A mediocre team finishing in a mediocre position with an unambitious manager.

What drive as a club do we actually have to change that? If itís anything more than an acceptance of mediocrity then there needs to be many changes in store this summer and likely beyond.

The board will be happy with 7th or 8th as long as the tv money keeps rolling in

May 13, 2018, 11:04:36 PM
Reply #339

dchans

Kicking myself for forgetting about that match.  Cherries always come back late, and Burnley have been sleepwalking the last month.  I saw the odds once, and they were fucking great.  Good on ya, mate!

Cheers man - got a massive one lined up for the WC which will be about 4K lol

Helps soften the blow when England prove to be as fucking terrible as we imagine
Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...

May 13, 2018, 11:06:49 PM
Reply #340

Lxxx

8th position, at MINUS FUCKING 14 goal differential.

A perfect illustration of how shite this league is.

May 13, 2018, 11:07:10 PM
Reply #341

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
That can be turned around by a competent and inspiring manager in a matter of weeks. Lot cheaper than buying a new squad, only to find out that without clear direction and good coaching they're cunts too.

Yes.

If managers werenít important no one would have them.

May 13, 2018, 11:09:16 PM
Reply #342

Evertonian in NC

Cheers man - got a massive one lined up for the WC which will be about 4K lol

Helps soften the blow when England prove to be as fucking terrible as we imagine

I have a massive Colombia feeling.  Of course Belgium under our old pal will be interesting, as I think international play suits him better.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 13, 2018, 11:10:06 PM
Reply #343

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

If we think our squad is so bad, thereís absolutely zero chance of the teams below us making up ground on us as what does finishing below us say about them?

The quality in the league is highly questionable right now. I mean teams are finishing comfortably mid table on 44 pts.

Our points donít lie. We finished second in the best of the rest league. The question is do we feel closer to catching the top 6? We seem to me, further away than we have in years since weíve lost Lukaku and others. This side does not seem ready to challenge at that level, to be that consistent. So if weíre not chasing 6th and above we effectively just become part of the big amorphous blob of average teams that make up 7th and below.

May 13, 2018, 11:10:12 PM
Reply #344

blue1948

Absolutely incomprehensible comment ,try again .