September 18, 2019, 02:45:56 AM

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 17295 times)

May 13, 2018, 10:43:22 PM
Reply #15

Evertonian in NC

Never would have guessed 4 goals in this dross.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 13, 2018, 10:49:17 PM
Reply #16

Evertonian in NC

City get it at the dying embers, 600 Ameri-quid for me!!!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 13, 2018, 10:51:36 PM
Reply #17

Evertonian in NC

The gross mismanagement of SA aside, I just donít rate (or like) these players

Except maybe 4-5 of them, agreed.

May 13, 2018, 10:57:53 PM
Reply #18

Evertonian in NC

Only plus point is 2 last minute goals for city and in the burnley game win me 240 quid lol

Fuck sam off now though

Kicking myself for forgetting about that match.  Cherries always come back late, and Burnley have been sleepwalking the last month.  I saw the odds once, and they were fucking great.  Good on ya, mate!

May 13, 2018, 10:58:49 PM
Reply #19

Evertonian in NC

Truly unlikable team, not a lot going for us as the minute really.

Did we get 8th? Everyone below us should be disappointed. We were there to be sent down this year imo. Awful, awful squad.

8th position, at MINUS FUCKING 14 goal differential.

May 13, 2018, 11:09:16 PM
Reply #20

Evertonian in NC

Cheers man - got a massive one lined up for the WC which will be about 4K lol

Helps soften the blow when England prove to be as fucking terrible as we imagine

I have a massive Colombia feeling.  Of course Belgium under our old pal will be interesting, as I think international play suits him better.

May 14, 2018, 12:24:30 AM
Reply #21

Evertonian in NC

Niasse is just a mad force of nature.  One must accept it and move on!  :D

May 14, 2018, 01:10:34 AM
Reply #22

Evertonian in NC

I am still beyond disappoint the crowd hasn't picked up the song "Niasse!  Niasse!  He scores 'em with his arse!!"