August 18, 2019, 05:44:30 PM

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 15286 times)

May 13, 2018, 10:53:21 PM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Truly unlikable team, not a lot going for us as the minute really.

Did we get 8th? Everyone below us should be disappointed. We were there to be sent down this year imo. Awful, awful squad.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 13, 2018, 11:46:54 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ok.

Lots of the teams below us think they have had decent/ good seasons.

We think we’ve had a terrible season.

Therefore the chances are we, with a new manager will improve and they won’t/ will get a bit worse.

Therefore zero chance of going down.

I agree, that’s why I said anyone below us should be ashamed.

Edit : re relegation level squad

Better have gone down I think. Particularly when it comes to attacking threat (without Gylfi especially who guarantees g+a in the prem) but we do have some individual players who are clearly top end of the table talents, Walcott, Gylfi, Coleman, Baines, Gana, Pickford.

Started the season with a relegation libel back 4 and front 3 tho. Cuco, Kenny, Keane and Williams...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 11:49:53 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 14, 2018, 12:23:08 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I find it mad how people can still say niasse is shit.

I think heís just beyond my comprehension as a player. I donít understand him.

May 14, 2018, 05:00:30 AM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Is that one of our subs?

Looks more like our midfield while Lanzini was doing whatever he wanted.