October 21, 2019, 11:46:42 AM

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 19552 times)

May 13, 2018, 10:53:37 PM
Reply #15

eyesalwaysblue

It isn't really though, is it.

Sign two-three decent players in the right positions and it's solid top-half. Sign even more/better and we can start building something worth watching.
all departments needed for improvement 6 or 7 for me it's fucking grim in basic ability...utter shite
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 13, 2018, 10:58:26 PM
Reply #16

eyesalwaysblue

Same, people seem to conveniently forget the amount of bummings these players were involved in
I hate this set of players more than any i can remember apart from a very few, absolute toss rags.

May 13, 2018, 11:16:51 PM
Reply #17

eyesalwaysblue

That can be turned around by a competent and inspiring manager in a matter of weeks. Lot cheaper than buying a new squad, only to find out that without clear direction and good coaching they're cunts too.
Keane not good enough,Baines gone past, Jags same, Mori, Williams...Shniderlinng, gana, Bolaise, Tosun iffy, manager needs gone ok but nothing can be done with these lot, a mixture of age and just poor or average at best

May 13, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
Reply #18

eyesalwaysblue

What’s he said in his post match conference?
He didn't do one Moyes and him had a meeting about what colours he wants in his office for next year..

May 14, 2018, 04:10:13 AM
Reply #19

eyesalwaysblue

May 14, 2018, 06:29:27 AM
Reply #20

eyesalwaysblue

Keane was at fault for their first two, stuck in the mud and couldn’t turn around to defend, he’s the worst CB at the club
That's some crown to have, he's usually been ok alongside Jaggs but he can't be baby sat all the fucking time, which he seems to constantly need, one to off hire if we possibly can.

May 15, 2018, 01:28:20 AM
Reply #21

eyesalwaysblue

There’s no way anyone is paying decent money for him. We’re stuck with this turkey now unless he goes back to Burnley on loan so someone else can pay his wages. I dread to think how much him, Sandro and Klaassan are costing us per week.
When we beat them 3-1 at ours last season he was absolutely shite, why the fuck we signed him after that fuckin fuck knows, but ok we were starting a collection at the time.