October 15, 2019, 01:37:08 AM

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 19149 times)

May 14, 2018, 05:14:05 AM
Reply #375

kramer0

Never a fun time when you lose the midfield battle to Noble and Kouyate.

May 14, 2018, 05:56:23 AM
Reply #376

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What is pickford up to for those two goals.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 14, 2018, 06:21:14 AM
Reply #377

Ramjam

Keane was at fault for their first two, stuck in the mud and couldnít turn around to defend, heís the worst CB at the club
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 14, 2018, 06:29:27 AM
Reply #378

eyesalwaysblue

Keane was at fault for their first two, stuck in the mud and couldnít turn around to defend, heís the worst CB at the club
That's some crown to have, he's usually been ok alongside Jaggs but he can't be baby sat all the fucking time, which he seems to constantly need, one to off hire if we possibly can.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 14, 2018, 01:19:10 PM
Reply #379

Lxxx

That's some crown to have, he's usually been ok alongside Jaggs but he can't be baby sat all the fucking time, which he seems to constantly need, one to off hire if we possibly can.

Thereís no way anyone is paying decent money for him. Weíre stuck with this turkey now unless he goes back to Burnley on loan so someone else can pay his wages. I dread to think how much him, Sandro and Klaassan are costing us per week.

May 14, 2018, 02:41:47 PM
Reply #380

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Keane was at fault for their first two, stuck in the mud and couldn't turn around to defend, he's the worst CB at the club
Pickford simply has to stop the second and third tho, never mind the defending
Simply simply lovely

May 14, 2018, 02:43:39 PM
Reply #381

Ramjam

Pickford simply has to stop the second and third tho, never mind the defending
That game could cost Pickford the number 1 jersey at the WC
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 14, 2018, 02:45:14 PM
Reply #382

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
That game could cost Pickford the number 1 jersey at the WC
Yeah very possibly, shame for the lad, but possibly for the best, England desperately need people to blame
Simply simply lovely

May 14, 2018, 03:26:54 PM
Reply #383

Mac934

Why would he take players with him? Massive overhaul needed but it won't happen in one summer. With the exception of 4-6 of the squad players heading out, majority will still be here. Need a manager who can work with many of these players, and keep adding a couple every window. Sadly it is another long term rebuilding programme over the next three seasons.
Groundhog Day!

May 14, 2018, 03:37:58 PM
Reply #384

Lxxx

May 14, 2018, 03:43:28 PM
Reply #385

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 14, 2018, 04:27:26 PM
Reply #386

Lxxx

Imagine the reaction if one of the players on that list scored that goal yesterday.

Not every member of a 25 man squad has to be a starter but they should have the ability to deliver when called upon. Which he does. Most of the time.

May 14, 2018, 04:59:39 PM
Reply #387

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking grim

https://twitter.com/LivEchoEFC/status/995686762847657985

Thatís total bollocks, Fake News ! I was about 6 rows up from that, we were getting all kinds of shit from their fans on both sides of the away section, chants of fat bastard Scouse paedos to name just one, they were arms through the partition gesticulating wankers, a couple of our guys asked the stewards why they were just standing there when a couple of their guys were clearly trying to provoke violence but they did nothing, eventually one or two Evertonians next to the fence reacted and lunged at the fence with clenched fists and were immediately put in an arm lock and dragged out of the stand.
Thatís the last time I go to that shitty stadium and the Echo can fuck off too for printing that shite.

May 14, 2018, 05:16:27 PM
Reply #388

Rodenplav64

His usual but lay off him as it is any of 6 defenders fault before its his .

May 14, 2018, 05:29:07 PM
Reply #389

Macca77

Thatís total bollocks, Fake News ! I was about 6 rows up from that, we were getting all kinds of shit from their fans on both sides of the away section, chants of fat bastard Scouse paedos to name just one, they were arms through the partition gesticulating wankers, a couple of our guys asked the stewards why they were just standing there when a couple of their guys were clearly trying to provoke violence but they did nothing, eventually one or two Evertonians next to the fence reacted and lunged at the fence with clenched fists and were immediately put in an arm lock and dragged out of the stand.
Thatís the last time I go to that shitty stadium and the Echo can fuck off too for printing that shite.

You ok hun