September 17, 2019, 03:38:48 AM

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 17008 times)

May 11, 2018, 06:07:12 PM
Read 17008 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Going to this, canít for the life of me understand why though. Havenít been to the London Stadium since the Olympics and interested to see how bad it is, I am fairly near the back of the upper tier and apparently the best view is of the giant screens, some say you need binocs, will see how I feel Sunday morning and might just write it off.

May 14, 2018, 04:59:39 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking grim

https://twitter.com/LivEchoEFC/status/995686762847657985

Thatís total bollocks, Fake News ! I was about 6 rows up from that, we were getting all kinds of shit from their fans on both sides of the away section, chants of fat bastard Scouse paedos to name just one, they were arms through the partition gesticulating wankers, a couple of our guys asked the stewards why they were just standing there when a couple of their guys were clearly trying to provoke violence but they did nothing, eventually one or two Evertonians next to the fence reacted and lunged at the fence with clenched fists and were immediately put in an arm lock and dragged out of the stand.
Thatís the last time I go to that shitty stadium and the Echo can fuck off too for printing that shite.