July 16, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

Author Topic: William Carvalho  (Read 12063 times)

June 07, 2018, 09:06:38 PM
Reply #60

blue slug

His moustache is on point though.

An on point moustache goes a long way in my books, sign him up

June 07, 2018, 09:18:29 PM
Reply #61

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/footballfactman/status/1002816394139000832

Yeah saw that myself, does put a dampener on it doesnít it.

Hopefully buying 2 CMs? Carvalho covers and another cm with passing range?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 07, 2018, 09:19:15 PM
Reply #62

Cereal Killer

June 07, 2018, 09:26:23 PM
Reply #63

KoemansNumberTens

Only things special about him are his exotic name and the 5 year old hype. Be very disappointed if we spend decent money on him.

June 07, 2018, 09:26:56 PM
Reply #64

dunkster

In moyes we trust
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 07, 2018, 09:33:58 PM
Reply #65

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ive been a fan for a few years but yeah he ainít the banega type we desperately need.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 07, 2018, 09:43:18 PM
Reply #66

kramer0

Yeah saw that myself, does put a dampener on it doesnít it.

Hopefully buying 2 CMs? Carvalho covers and another cm with passing range?

Is he really that good defensively?

It seems kind of ridiculous to buy two players when you could just buy one.

June 07, 2018, 10:11:37 PM
Reply #67

Macca77

Swerve the Portuguese Nyarko

June 07, 2018, 10:37:16 PM
Reply #68

dunkster

Does his strengths include receiving the ball from defence willingly with a good range of passing ? If so him sat in front of the defenders allowing the other 2 more freedom to push on would be ok?
If not, can't see why we need him
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 07, 2018, 10:57:34 PM
Reply #69

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Is he really that good defensively?

It seems kind of ridiculous to buy two players when you could just buy one.

I donít rate any of our midfielders tbh so if we can buy 2 actually good CMs then yes please

June 07, 2018, 11:11:48 PM
Reply #70

gizzblue

We really need a cm who can play forward of the half way .....Imho. the lad Gana can break shit up all day in front of the back four ....and we have Benni for cover .....after thinking for a good while we deffo don't need Willy  Carvalho....we have that already in spades ...McCarthy too .

Need a kovacic type .

June 07, 2018, 11:11:56 PM
Reply #71

bluenuck

Here's the thing with me.

We can look at stats and the players all day long and say they're good or no good.

But the thing I want to see in our transfers is buying players that will fit into the system that brands and silva want to play. Buy players that will excel in our system and style of play that we're going to play. i don't care what league they're from or what there name is or even what some of there stats might say. Identify these players and build a balanced squad with them.
Salah wasn't this messiah at Roma when he was bought by the shite. we have a perfect example of what do to right across the park.

I'm nervous we're going to just start buying the best "names" available and throw 11 individuals out there again.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 11:14:35 PM by bluenuck »

June 07, 2018, 11:12:09 PM
Reply #72

blue slug

I donít rate any of our midfielders tbh so if we can buy 2 actually good CMs then yes please

I canít see him being worse than Schneiderlin or McCarthy or besic

June 07, 2018, 11:23:12 PM
Reply #73

Cozzie

Errr????

This is kinda what I mean, as a defensive midfielder this is awful.

He is a plodder.

The only thing that can save him in that video is that maybe he was carrying an injury.

I just reckon he is all hype, he looks shite.

June 07, 2018, 11:32:01 PM
Reply #74

Bluedylan

I'm nervous we're going to just start buying the best "names" available and throw 11 individuals out there again.

Why would we do that? Surely you've listened to Brands talk (and make no mistake, he's the gaffer)?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.