December 14, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

Author Topic: Yankee Roodle Dandy?  (Read 15036 times)

May 10, 2018, 08:06:01 PM
Reply #45

Cereal Killer

He'll cut it there just fine - but two years is about what you get when one fucks off to retire to MLS.

The standard of play there is below the Championship. 

And yeah, we won't be getting any fee, but with any luck we won't owe him anything on our books past this season, either (but I wouldn't bet on that).

I saw somewhere that we'd still be paying him 50k a week

May 10, 2018, 08:07:31 PM
Reply #46

Macca77

I saw somewhere that we'd still be paying him 50k a week

Wouldn't surprise me, we're still paying Koeman and will continue to for the next 2 years

May 10, 2018, 08:09:07 PM
Reply #47

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
That Audi Field looks a bit shit.
My momma says I'm special.

May 10, 2018, 08:10:44 PM
Reply #48

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
So where does this leave us with SA?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 10, 2018, 08:10:54 PM
Reply #49

Toffee1

That Audi Field looks a bit shit.
Seems to be a common thread with grounds whose name begins with an A and ends with Field.

May 10, 2018, 08:11:56 PM
Reply #50

eugene

God forbid he wants out because he doesn’t want to play under Allardyce next season 🤭

May 10, 2018, 08:11:58 PM
Reply #51

dunkster

firstly im glad that he didn't come back just to swan around the place as a retirement home.
He gave his all and the passion was still there for all to see.
Unfortunately he's just not the player he once was and just as he was at the end for United and for England, it was a case of fitting a once brilliant footballer into positions that didn't suit him, (just because it was wayne Rooney.)
It was daft for anyone to really imagine it was going to be any different in an everton team.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 10, 2018, 08:22:22 PM
Reply #52

dunkster

God forbid he wants out because he doesn’t want to play under Allardyce next season 🤭

Yeah just made that point in the allardyce thread.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 10, 2018, 08:23:04 PM
Reply #53

dunkster

Having said that, wasn't he bigging Sam up the other day?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 10, 2018, 08:23:56 PM
Reply #54

Evertonian in NC

$500K (as in thousand, in Ameri-quid, no less) for Tim Howard.  That was the record transfer fee for MLS, due to him being an "American hero."
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 10, 2018, 08:29:53 PM
Reply #55

D15TIN

Good, lets stop being a retirement home

May 10, 2018, 08:32:05 PM
Reply #56

Macca77

Good, lets stop being a retirement home

#welcomeYaya

May 10, 2018, 08:33:57 PM
Reply #57

van der Meyde

Keep seeing these reports suggesting that Kenwright would like him to stay and Moshiri isn't arsed.

But why do either of these have a say in footballing matters? Absolute shambles of a club.

May 10, 2018, 08:46:58 PM
Reply #58

KoemansNumberTens

If we are still paying him he’s doing extremely well. Never having to take a pay cut through his decline just the last team to be daft enough to sign him funding him at the next 1.

Started okay and finished pretty useless/ never should have signed him

May 10, 2018, 08:48:38 PM
Reply #59

dunkster

Keep seeing these reports suggesting that Kenwright would like him to stay and Moshiri isn't arsed.

But why do either of these have a say in footballing matters? Absolute shambles of a club.

Same kenwright who says klaasen, sandro and co. Won't be sold in the summer. but I find it hard not to believe allardyce doesn't want shot of them. Fook knows what moshiri wants
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]