October 22, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

Poll

Would he be an acceptable alternative to Mina?

Yeah, premier league proven
44 (80%)
No, do we have an scouts working abroad
11 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Jamaal Lascelles  (Read 11123 times)

May 11, 2018, 06:00:35 AM
Read 11123 times

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 11, 2018, 06:00:55 AM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't we get fined over him?
Simply simply lovely

May 11, 2018, 06:03:08 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Donít dislike what Iíve seen tbh, I quite like Nathan Ake as well if that was a possibility.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 11, 2018, 06:13:12 AM
Reply #3

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I'd happily take him at that price.
My momma says I'm special.

May 11, 2018, 06:36:13 AM
Reply #4

Shogun

Administrator
£55-60m gets you Keane and Lascelles. Jesus Christ.

Save yourself £25m and get Holgate in the team.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 11, 2018, 02:16:41 PM
Reply #5

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

We need more than 2 CBs though.  Williams needs to be out the door in the summer, and I can't see Funes Mori sticking around either.

Lascelles, Keane, Jagielka and Holgate would be a very good compliment of options.
My momma says I'm special.

May 11, 2018, 03:19:41 PM
Reply #6

Cereal Killer

Lascelles, Keane, Jagielka and Holgate would be a very good compliment of options.

:wag:

For all the comments on various players not being able to move us up to the level we want etc and we're going to be happy with that selection of centre backs?! Why not go full mid-table and get Shawcross, or Evans

May 11, 2018, 04:17:48 PM
Reply #7

KoemansNumberTens

For all the comments on various players not being able to move us up to the level we want etc and we're going to be happy with that selection of centre backs?! Why not go full mid-table and get Shawcross, or Evans

Isnít Evans available for next to nothing. Sure I read he had a relegation release clause of something like 2.5m

May 11, 2018, 04:43:23 PM
Reply #8

TheTone

all the links so far are following a common theme

if you are at a top 6 team but are a bit passed it now, well there's always Everton lad

if you have had a half decent season and are part of a team that finished below Everton in the table, expect a call from Walshie, double or triple your wages him

May 11, 2018, 05:06:26 PM
Reply #9

MmmblueBernard

Lascelles is quality. Shame we didnt get him from forest.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 11, 2018, 06:00:27 PM
Reply #10

Django

Lascelles is a brilliant player. I'd be much happier signing him than Evans or anyone else we're realistically gonna go for.

May 11, 2018, 06:41:41 PM
Reply #11

Lxxx

Evans would be a no brainer of a signing.

Weíll likely be losing some experience in the squad this summer and heíd slot right into that role.

May 11, 2018, 07:13:44 PM
Reply #12

plowman2

Reckon that third guy would work miracles
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

May 11, 2018, 07:17:54 PM
Reply #13

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If we signed him for 25m, would he become the most expensive uncapped English Player?
Simply simply lovely

May 11, 2018, 07:19:35 PM
Reply #14

D15TIN

Van Dijk, Mane, Wijnaldum, Sigurdsson etc all from clubs below us, nothing wrong with that. Lascelles is a good defender, was impressed with him at goodison the other week, hope we sign him.