December 19, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

Poll

Would he be an acceptable alternative to Mina?

Yeah, premier league proven
44 (80%)
No, do we have an scouts working abroad
11 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Jamaal Lascelles  (Read 11893 times)

June 06, 2018, 02:01:15 AM
Reply #60

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
A lot of their fans in meltdown over this on twitter.

I'm loving Twitter. Never really bothered with it before but getting into it reading the Shite's responses to CL and now this
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 06, 2018, 02:14:53 AM
Reply #61

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I don't like this at all.

Can't afford another big money risk at CB.

What else do we do? Any decent cb is going to cost money.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 06, 2018, 02:17:10 AM
Reply #62

Shogun

Administrator
What else do we do? Any decent cb is going to cost money.

I'd rather have Holgate than Lascelles and buy an experienced (but not over the hill) CB to come in instead.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 06, 2018, 02:27:07 AM
Reply #63

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'd rather have Holgate than Lascelles and buy an experienced (but not over the hill) CB to come in instead.

Ok, I thought you meant not buy one at all. I'd like to see Holgate more game time, think he is starting to come of age. We need  a 28 year old in his prime.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 06, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
Reply #64

Juanito

Nathan Ake alongside Holgate would be great. Cultured and composed.

June 06, 2018, 04:01:43 AM
Reply #65

boothill

Wouldnt mind either ake or smalling

June 06, 2018, 04:04:07 AM
Reply #66

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Kurt Zouma anyone?

June 06, 2018, 04:05:41 AM
Reply #67

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

June 06, 2018, 04:08:20 AM
Reply #68

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not for me this one.

10 years ago we would’ve bought Ryan Shawcross for 15mil if we had the money and I think this is a similar type of signing.

Good centre half like, but lack the technical ability and pace to be a really top centre half.

June 06, 2018, 04:34:04 AM
Reply #69

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

But like - holgate isn’t very good, and lascelles is experienced while having his peak ahead of him.

We just need to buy a competent cb with good physical attributes, who isn’t shit.

Jags, Keane, Lascelles, Holgate - bit mid table but that’d see you through at worst with potential to be very good if one or two of Keane, holgate or Lascelles turns out well.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 06, 2018, 04:43:52 AM
Reply #70

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Rather we went after Tarkowski if we’re to get anyone from the premier league.

June 06, 2018, 04:52:03 AM
Reply #71

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Rather we went after Tarkowski if we’re to get anyone from the premier league.

That the lad at Burnley?

June 06, 2018, 04:52:45 AM
Reply #72

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
That the lad at Burnley?

Yeah. Can’t see what could go wrong in signing a centre half from Burnley.

June 06, 2018, 04:55:46 AM
Reply #73

Shogun

Administrator
But like - holgate isn’t very good, and lascelles is experienced while having his peak ahead of him.

We just need to buy a competent cb with good physical attributes, who isn’t shit.

Jags, Keane, Lascelles, Holgate - bit mid table but that’d see you through at worst with potential to be very good if one or two of Keane, holgate or Lascelles turns out well.

Holgate is special on the ball, he was put into the side by Martinez and then Koeman despite being under 21 and a defender. He was even in the side under Allardyce up to the derby so he’s a good player.

Was that not Lascelles only season in the premier? Holgate probably has equal experience overall.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 06, 2018, 05:09:53 AM
Reply #74

Evertonian in NC

Kurt Zouma anyone?

My God, him next to Holgate would be a sexy as fuck pairing.  They'd grow in confidence exponentially.  Pickford would get frustrated having nobody to swear at.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin