August 16, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri to increase stake in club  (Read 1424 times)

May 12, 2018, 03:01:55 PM
Read 1424 times

dunkster

Not sure how reliable the source is but it's basically saying moshiri will buy out woods shares in the club that will give him nearly 60% stake in the club.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/mega-money-everton-deal-on-the-cards-as-moshiri-to-trigger-option/
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 12, 2018, 03:09:31 PM
Reply #1

Lxxx

This is the bit where Usmanov dumps his Arsenal shares and strides into Goodison with his filthy billions ready to launder isnít it.

May 12, 2018, 03:25:28 PM
Reply #2

Macca77

This is the bit where Usmanov dumps his Arsenal shares and strides into Goodison with his filthy billions ready to launder isnít it.

Walks into the boardroom with sacks full of cash, throws it on the desk, says "sort that for me Farhad, there's a good lad" and walks out

May 12, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
Reply #3

KoemansNumberTens

Hopefully heíll push kenwright out soon. Too many cooks and kenwright has too many failures and too much sentiment for me

May 12, 2018, 03:35:39 PM
Reply #4

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
This is the bit where Usmanov dumps his Arsenal shares and strides into Goodison with his filthy billions ready to launder isn’t it.
Hope you are right.... would have made me happier if it said it was Usmanov buying shares and not Mushiri - ohh and worried they will bring there old friend Arsene with them...

May 12, 2018, 03:41:23 PM
Reply #5

TheTone

Walks into the boardroom with sacks full of cash, throws it on the desk, says "sort that for me Farhad, there's a good lad" and walks out

that would worry me,

prefer if he'd say, 'get the fuck out Farhad and go do a bank reconciliation, big daddy is here now and i'll sort this shite out'

May 12, 2018, 03:44:14 PM
Reply #6

Lxxx

In reality Usmanovís investment in Arsenal is only going to go one way now with the right appointment. Heíll stay put and slug it out with Kroenke and continue to lend his mate some cash by way of sponsorship and cheap steel to build a stadium.

May 12, 2018, 03:47:22 PM
Reply #7

Bluedylan

Could an obliging soul please paste the text from the original Times article please. Curious to see how it's actually worded.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 12, 2018, 03:48:19 PM
Reply #8

TheTone

In reality Usmanovís investment in Arsenal is only going to go one way now with the right appointment. Heíll stay put and slug it out with Kroenke and continue to lend his mate some cash by way of sponsorship and cheap steel to build a stadium.

May 12, 2018, 03:58:04 PM
Reply #9

Cereal Killer

Then Farhad buzzes his secretary.... "get me Steve...."

:headbang:

May 12, 2018, 04:12:21 PM
Reply #10

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Good. Woods is a bell.

May 12, 2018, 05:51:00 PM
Reply #11

van der Meyde

Could an obliging soul please paste the text from the original Times article please. Curious to see how it's actually worded.

Moshiriís 60% share aim
The Everton owner Farhad Moshiri is looking to increase his shareholding in the club to close to 60 per cent by purchasing the shares of the deputy chairman Jon Woods. Moshiri paid £200 million for a 49.9 per cent stake in the club two years ago and is now seeking to exercise an option to buy the 8.9 per cent owned by Woods, which would take his share to 58.9 per cent. Moshiriís proposed purchase would leave the chairman Bill Kenwright (12.2 per cent) as the only other shareholder with more than 5 per cent and result in Woods leaving the board, with Keith Harris a potential replacement as deputy chairman.

By Matt Hughes.

May 12, 2018, 06:05:07 PM
Reply #12

Mayor Farnum

Oh great; Keith Harris.

May 12, 2018, 06:07:23 PM
Reply #13

Alanvideo

Oh great; Keith Harris.
..................he's already on the board mate but we don't seem to hear anything from him.
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 12, 2018, 06:13:33 PM
Reply #14

Ross

..................he's already on the board mate but we don't seem to hear anything from him.

Just because this fellas lips arenít moving it doesnít mean heís not speaking..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.