May 25, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri to increase stake in club  (Read 1182 times)

May 12, 2018, 07:52:05 PM
Reply #15

boothill

Oh great; Keith Harris.
soz

May 12, 2018, 07:56:42 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I was going to say, isn't he dead now? Or did I forget to create an RIP Keith Harris thread.

Side note... Saw him perform before he got famous.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

May 12, 2018, 09:16:29 PM
Reply #17

Fynci

I was going to say, isn't he dead now? Or did I forget to create an RIP Keith Harris thread.

Side note... Saw him perform before he got famous.

Showing your age there, he was famous when I was a youngster!

May 12, 2018, 09:57:51 PM
Reply #18

dunkster

Famous for shoving his fist up a ducks arse.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 12, 2018, 10:14:50 PM
Reply #19

Mayor Farnum

Saw him at Butlins years ago. Spoke to him after the show. Don't remember him mentioning footy though.

May 12, 2018, 11:01:05 PM
Reply #20

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
As mentioned before. Think the problem the last few years has been no clear leader. Moshiri has had enough of Kenwright and his small time mentality and ambition.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 13, 2018, 12:25:32 AM
Reply #21

Bluedylan

As mentioned before. Think the problem the last few years has been no clear leader. Moshiri has had enough of Kenwright and his small time mentality and ambition.

I think we won't know until Kenwright gone, and Moshiri has control, whether Kenwright has been holding us back with small-time stuff, or whether he's been reigning in the wild excesses of Moshiri.

A bit like the Lib Dem coalition with the Tories. For some people they were enablers, for others they actually kept the worst excesses of the Tories in check.

(they were enablers - the spineless, power-drunk fuckwits)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 12:27:10 AM by Bluedylan »
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 13, 2018, 12:26:30 AM
Reply #22

Macca77

It's all good as long as he brings cuddles with him

May 13, 2018, 12:31:46 AM
Reply #23

Mayor Farnum

It's all good as long as he brings cuddles with him

After this season we could all do with a cuddle.

May 13, 2018, 12:31:54 AM
Reply #24

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Iím not sure about small time stuff etc.

But having too many voices wonít help. Almost all of the club will have been used to working to Bill so him just being around will influence things.

May 13, 2018, 12:40:37 AM
Reply #25

Mayor Farnum

If we are to become successful in the current climate we will have to do something that Everton has never done in my lifetime and that's become ruthless.

May 13, 2018, 05:20:21 AM
Reply #26

Tony Clifton

Saw him at Butlins years ago. Spoke to him after the show. Don't remember him mentioning footy though.

Did his lips move?

Sorry, that was fucking Orville awful.

May 13, 2018, 05:37:25 PM
Reply #27

Hawkandro

Tattybye Woods. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

May 13, 2018, 08:19:16 PM
Reply #28

dunkster

Once he gets his 60% it won't matter what the other board members want. He'll do as he please. Which I'm fine with as long as his desire is still there.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER