November 22, 2018, 02:59:28 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri to increase stake in club  (Read 1623 times)

May 12, 2018, 03:01:55 PM
Read 1623 times

dunkster

Not sure how reliable the source is but it's basically saying moshiri will buy out woods shares in the club that will give him nearly 60% stake in the club.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/mega-money-everton-deal-on-the-cards-as-moshiri-to-trigger-option/
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 12, 2018, 09:57:51 PM
Reply #1

dunkster

Famous for shoving his fist up a ducks arse.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 13, 2018, 08:19:16 PM
Reply #2

dunkster

Once he gets his 60% it won't matter what the other board members want. He'll do as he please. Which I'm fine with as long as his desire is still there.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]