December 19, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Author Topic: Danny Rose  (Read 6920 times)

June 03, 2018, 06:28:34 PM
Reply #120

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Really can't believe they (England) play Young over Rose, seriously wtf.. it was like watching Martina all over again. (having to turn back and destroy the momentum of the attack to pass it back inside)

That amazed me too. It amazes me that the top two teams in the country are playing players out of position in the left back area too. Both Young and Delph are not naturally left backs. Must be a real dearth of talent there at the moment.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 03, 2018, 06:32:21 PM
Reply #121

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
They have Rose, Alexander-Arnold, yer man from spurs - there are full backs available like
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 03, 2018, 06:40:13 PM
Reply #122

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Can not believe he’s took Ashley Young over Ryan Bertrand.

Suppose Young offers versatility. Never want to take too many full back. Unless there’s an injury it’s a waste of a squad space.

June 03, 2018, 06:49:43 PM
Reply #123

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I saw that goal Rose scored against Arsenal last night. One of my all time favorite non Everton goals. The way he just smacks it. Boom. Lovely goal.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 03, 2018, 11:30:00 PM
Reply #124

SANA_DR0

They have Rose, Alexander-Arnold, yer man from spurs - there are full backs available like

Rose is the only left footed one tho.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

June 03, 2018, 11:52:05 PM
Reply #125

Cozzie

Quite surprised he never took Walcott like.

Form was decent from when he signed for us, still only 28 enough experience and still a handy player.

June 04, 2018, 12:04:49 AM
Reply #126

Bluedylan

In Ashley Young's defence (a phrase I've never used before, or plan to use again after this comment), he's one of the only players I saw mark Salah really well in the league or Europe. Dominated him.

I'm fine with using him maybe for specific games, if you're trying to nullify one of the opposition's best players, especially if it's a left footer who cuts in from the right wing onto Young's stronger foot, like Salah.

But in games where we hope to dominate or hurt the opposition in wide areas, I agree it needs to be a left footer.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 04, 2018, 12:05:45 AM
Reply #127

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I like Young at fullback and as long as we have a more expressive option as well we will be fine.