September 25, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

Author Topic: Danny Rose  (Read 6125 times)

May 29, 2018, 08:45:54 PM
Reply #75

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Id be over the moon with Rose.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

May 29, 2018, 09:41:37 PM
Reply #76

D15TIN

40mill is a bit much, I cant see it anyway, think we'll target players under 25

May 30, 2018, 12:49:57 AM
Reply #77

Hesmenos

40 Million for Rose sounds like the sort of thing you do when you've solved all the other problems in your team and you then want to raise your full backs up a level. Good player and would be great for us but that kind of money would be better spent somewhere else.
Also he's coming off a long term injury. Has anyone seen him play this season? Does he still have the pace?

May 30, 2018, 01:28:40 AM
Reply #78

blue slug

40 Million for Rose sounds like the sort of thing you do when you've solved all the other problems in your team and you then want to raise your full backs up a level. Good player and would be great for us but that kind of money would be better spent somewhere else.
Also he's coming off a long term injury. Has anyone seen him play this season? Does he still have the pace?

I see your point but he’d offer more than klaasen, Sandro, Keane and Schneiderlin put together

May 30, 2018, 01:34:25 AM
Reply #79

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Weird situation because being absolutely honest - he walks into the team with his boots tied together. So does probably Shaw, based purely on youth and fitness.

It can’t be denied that a CL level signing anywhere in our back 4 (RB aside) would be a unbelievable boost, and it should be a priority to upgrade on Bainesy...

But like, they would both seem a bit Walsh-like wouldn’t they? Especially if we launched a load of money at their wages and gave them big fuck off contracts they’d never want to leave until 33 and unsellable.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 30, 2018, 03:23:36 AM
Reply #80

Bob Sacamano

Doubt it would be 40m.

May 30, 2018, 03:52:54 AM
Reply #81

sam of the south

Ain’t no way we could not be improved by a fit Danny Rose
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

May 30, 2018, 03:55:41 AM
Reply #82

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Yes, the missing piece of the jigsaw should be the only time you spend (comparatively) massive money on players of his age.

May 30, 2018, 04:16:00 AM
Reply #83

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Get rose, 25mil at the most.
Keep Robinson out on loan for the time being.
Keep Baines as back up, but can be used in certain games that desire more gile

Two years time, Baines is gone, Rose is hitting 30 and Robinson is 21 ready to compete for a place.

Sorted.

May 30, 2018, 04:22:39 AM
Reply #84

Bob Sacamano

Get rose, 25mil at the most.
Keep Robinson out on loan for the time being.
Keep Baines as back up, but can be used in certain games that desire more gile

Two years time, Baines is gone, Rose is hitting 30 and Robinson is 21 ready to compete for a place.

Sorted.

I’m ballparking him at 25 too. Sensible money for player like him.

May 30, 2018, 04:45:16 AM
Reply #85

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Is it not a tad optimistic to expect to get Rose for £25m?

I'd imagine Spurs will be holding our for at least £35m
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

May 30, 2018, 05:26:59 AM
Reply #86

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
£40m is 666 x £60k.

I'm taking this along with Saturday that their pact has been broken and we're now dancing with the devil.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

May 30, 2018, 05:32:23 AM
Reply #87

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
My dudes, he is not going to be £25m
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 30, 2018, 09:19:44 AM
Reply #88

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Bit injury prone. Not first choice. 25M is about right.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 30, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
Reply #89

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
When was the last time Spurs sold a player and you thought it was value for money? No way they’d sell him for 25, particularly in this market.