October 23, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

Author Topic: Danny Rose  (Read 6382 times)

May 30, 2018, 10:31:57 AM
Reply #90

Ramjam

When was the last time Spurs sold a player and you thought it was value for money? No way they'd sell him for 25, particularly in this market.
Stephen Piennar
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 30, 2018, 12:43:51 PM
Reply #91

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I didn’t say we’d get him for 25mil.

Just that’s as much as I’d pay.

Think that’s a reasonable price for everybody involved.

May 30, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
Reply #92

Bob Sacamano

They blatantly don’t want him and there’s not exactly a queue round the block for him. Can’t see how they’d get close to 40m for him.

Absolute maximum is 30m imo.

May 30, 2018, 01:07:03 PM
Reply #93

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I wouldn't go more than £10m, but I don't rate him.  I'd rather take a chance on the Colombian lad that i've never seen play than spend £40m on Danny Rose.
My momma says I'm special.

May 30, 2018, 03:40:23 PM
Reply #94

Bluedylan

They blatantly don’t want him and there’s not exactly a queue round the block for him. Can’t see how they’d get close to 40m for him.

Absolute maximum is 30m imo.

I genuinely think they don't want him cos he said something about wages, once. Poch is more ruthless than a Mafia don.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 30, 2018, 03:51:07 PM
Reply #95

Macca77

Levy is an absolute twat when it comes to negotiating players, there is now way they would accept anything less than 35-40 million for him.

May 30, 2018, 03:58:38 PM
Reply #96

Ramjam

I genuinely think they don't want him cos he said something about wages, once. Poch is more ruthless than a Mafia don.
I bet he wanted more wages for himself when negotiating a new deal for himself last week though
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 30, 2018, 04:04:05 PM
Reply #97

Bluedylan

I bet he wanted more wages for himself when negotiating a new deal for himself last week though

No doubt, although my Spurs mate was saying it was more about guarantees of money to spend and ambition etc.

May 30, 2018, 04:04:36 PM
Reply #98

Waltzer

I wouldn't go more than £10m, but I don't rate him.  I'd rather take a chance on the Colombian lad that i've never seen play than spend £40m on Danny Rose.

I agree, hes a decent player but you can get a comparable player for a lot less. There are loads out there who could do just as good a job for loads less, I think Bertrand would be a better shout straight off.

May 30, 2018, 04:05:25 PM
Reply #99

Macca77

Again is down to Levy, they have a wage structure at Spurs that he won't break. It's risky because the likes of Kane and Ali might start getting a bit restless when they see what players at other clubs are earning, Kane especially, Sandro earns more than him!

May 30, 2018, 04:06:49 PM
Reply #100

Macca77

I agree, hes a decent player but you can get a comparable player for a lot less. There are loads out there who could do just as good a job for loads less, I think Bertrand would be a better shout straight off.

Said this quite a few times, Bertrand is quality, problem is he would probably be around the same price as Rose

May 30, 2018, 04:07:40 PM
Reply #101

Bluedylan

Again is down to Levy, they have a wage structure at Spurs that he won't break. It's risky because the likes of Kane and Ali might start getting a bit restless when they see what players at other clubs are earning, Kane especially, Sandro earns more than him!

Yeah they'll have to pay higher wages. I assume Poch was given assurances about that as well, to sign a 5 year deal.

May 30, 2018, 04:07:58 PM
Reply #102

Waltzer

He might in terms of basic, but I think Kane is on loads more with bonuses. Think he reportedly takes home around 150k per week, so they arent as tight as they make out

May 30, 2018, 04:10:51 PM
Reply #103

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Lads, Danny Rose isn’t getting sold for 40mil.

If he wants to go, Spurs want to sell, and we want to buy, then they’ll be a compromise.

May 30, 2018, 04:20:45 PM
Reply #104

dunkster

I'm all for add-ons incorporated into these deals. 25mill rising to 35mill depending on our teams performances and international caps ?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER