September 25, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

Author Topic: Danny Rose  (Read 6126 times)

May 13, 2018, 05:47:30 AM
Read 6126 times

Lxxx

I always thought that he thought he was pretty much nailed on to go to Man U and get his salary tripled, that was the reason for his cocky outburst about wages after Walker left.

He’ll still go there in my opinion.

May 28, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
Reply #1

Lxxx

He's not leaving Spurs to come to Everton.

May 29, 2018, 03:55:21 PM
Reply #2

Lxxx

Last big contract for the lad, has his heart set on a decent six figures a week for the next 5 years. Problem is only three clubs can offer him that and two it appears aren't interested. His agent would do well sending a nice bottle of red every day this summer to Jose and hoping for the best.

May 30, 2018, 04:30:15 PM
Reply #3

Lxxx

He might in terms of basic, but I think Kane is on loads more with bonuses. Think he reportedly takes home around 150k per week, so they arent as tight as they make out

This. Spurs are actually very good payers as they have a load of incentives written into their contracts which bumps up their weekly wage, which is why I can see that Rose's head has been turned. He's not playing every week so he'll be on a comparatively lower wage than his peers there. If I were him I'd knuckle down, eat a bit of humble pie and force his way back in. There aren't many more exciting places to be than Spurs at the minute, if football is your driver and not money.