August 20, 2018, 02:15:14 AM

Author Topic: DCL next season  (Read 2325 times)

May 13, 2018, 07:49:06 AM
Read 2325 times

Shogun

Administrator
I really like Dom and think heís got all the attributes to be a really good player but canít see how he gets enough minutes next season whoever the manager is.

Is a loan to a championship side (perhaps Swansea) the way to go with him playing as a striker every week?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 13, 2018, 08:01:09 AM
Reply #1

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Its what i hope he gets.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

May 13, 2018, 08:32:12 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Loan would be the best thing for the lad.

May 13, 2018, 01:28:34 PM
Reply #3

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
If we bring a striker in or a midfielder who can score goals then yes a loan at a decent level works. If not he needs to stay. We can't afford for Niasse to be our only really alternative

May 13, 2018, 04:49:46 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully heíll go out on loan because we bought someone good in who can score.

I canít ever see him developing into the goal scoring threat we need.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

May 13, 2018, 05:18:28 PM
Reply #5

Mayor Farnum

21 is a bit old for a loan with a view to coming back here.
 He needs to stay here, improve and get more minutes on merit. He's too young to be our main striker but he needs to start pushing those in front of him and making more of the game time when it comes his way.

May 13, 2018, 05:20:32 PM
Reply #6

BlueForYou

Agree

DCL, like Davies, should stay and progress here
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 13, 2018, 05:20:38 PM
Reply #7

Grand Master C

Surely good enough for a loan to Lower Premiership rather than Championship  ?

May 13, 2018, 05:24:40 PM
Reply #8

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
A loan to a championship team is pointless.

He's developing at a really good rate here.

May 13, 2018, 05:25:00 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Both good enough to get games here!

Especially considering DCLís tactical flexibility. Would be silly to lob out actually I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 13, 2018, 05:28:03 PM
Reply #10

Ross

I think thereís to much of an obsession with calling for our youngsters to be loaned out.

It rarely works out for the best and more often than not they get sidelined and play less then they would here.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 13, 2018, 05:49:24 PM
Reply #11

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Keep him here. The kids got it, just needs to keep kicking on in his development.

May 13, 2018, 05:54:08 PM
Reply #12

Ramjam

He needs to work harder on his finishing, donít think heíll learn that from big Dunc, should be looking at bringing in a top coach for the strikers
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 13, 2018, 06:04:33 PM
Reply #13

Lxxx

Heís not good enough to lead the line for us yet and if we had an injury to Tosun thatís what heíd be doing again if he stayed.

A loan move to one of the promoted clubs would work. Iíd much rather buy another versatile forward player ready for this level and give him the regular experience he needs elsewhere without the expectation of a side expected to close the gap on the top 6.

May 13, 2018, 06:29:52 PM
Reply #14

WeimaranerBlues

when was the last time a loan worked i.e went to a lower league team and then made the grade here,  can only think of Coleman @ Blackpool when they came up via the play off's  ,  even then he played at  right mid to begin with,      and Ossie

Dom needs to stay here, a round the 1st team squad   and make an impact when needed,   really played too many games at the beginning of the season,   but thats a different matter we all know about---

loans