May 27, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

Author Topic: DCL next season  (Read 1668 times)

May 15, 2018, 02:51:30 AM
Reply #45

Stumpy

Madness the disrespect this lad gets.

Isn’t he our top assist maker as well?

I don't think it's disrespect brap I just think it's people offering honest opinions about the lad.I myself don't think much of him,and I do not see the improvement in him that some have,but there again he's played in fits and starts in a fucking awful team.I think he does need to go out on loan to a decent championship side to get regular playing time.To be honest I just don't think he's got it,but I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.

May 15, 2018, 02:53:45 AM
Reply #46

Juanito

Think a loan move would be great for him. Although I hope that last minute derby miss is not silimar to
that Vaughan miss at Arsenal. He was clean through, 1-1 at the Emirates and missed - Moyes criticised him and he never seemed to recover.

May 15, 2018, 02:55:16 AM
Reply #47

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think a loan move would be great for him. Although I hope that last minute derby miss is not silimar to
that Vaughan miss at Arsenal. He was clean through, 1-1 at the Emirates and missed - Moyes criticised him and he never seemed to recover.

Heavy miss, tried to finesse it when he should have just buried it. I am remembering the bubbling rage as we speak.

Niasse would have put that through the net and into the Kop, the crazy bastard.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 03:59:12 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 15, 2018, 02:59:18 AM
Reply #48

KoemansNumberTens

I think he could play enough next year to justify his place to be honest, but iím not entirely against him going on loan and getting experience.

Just blown away by the Ďget rid heís never going to make ití shouts after heís had the best season from a young player that weíve had since barkleyís proper breakout season.

Iím personally quietly excited about him.

Iím not really in favour of getting rid of him either. Iíd like to see him do a full season at a lower level and see where we stand this time next season.

I know itís deemed ďlazyĒ on here but Iíd rather see if he can get 20 plus goals playing for a top championship side than have him living off scraps for a season playing for a shite premier league team.

Honestly I donít think heíll ever be good enough but I do think we need to give him more time before making a decision

As for the best young player since Barkley..... thereís really very little competition and Iíd still probably argue Davies looked a level above him last season

May 15, 2018, 03:37:13 AM
Reply #49

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He just doesn't have any atributes to be a good goal scorer. Not particularly accurate, not the strongest shot. Good at making runs to get the ball out wide but not to get behind defences. No really good heading ability. It's like he is kind of good at some things but none of he things I want our main striker to have.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 15, 2018, 04:02:03 AM
Reply #50

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iím not really in favour of getting rid of him either. Iíd like to see him do a full season at a lower level and see where we stand this time next season.

I know itís deemed ďlazyĒ on here but Iíd rather see if he can get 20 plus goals playing for a top championship side than have him living off scraps for a season playing for a shite premier league team.

Honestly I donít think heíll ever be good enough but I do think we need to give him more time before making a decision

As for the best young player since Barkley..... thereís really very little competition and Iíd still probably argue Davies looked a level above him last season

I donít think scoring at champ level is any indicator anymore though.

Jordan Rhodes, Paddy Bamford, Dwight Gale - too good for one not good enough for the other.

He offers something we havenít got up front so I donít think the trade off of more games at a lower level is enough for me to want him to go.

I can understand your point though definitely, needs minutes basically. I just think if he stays he will get minutes. I backed him to end up usurping Tosun by next year.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 15, 2018, 07:48:35 AM
Reply #51

Ramjam

Heavy miss, tried to finesse it when he should have just buried it. I am remembering the bubbling rage as we speak.

Niasse would have put that through the net and into the Kop, the crazy bastard.
Yet he couldnít bust the net at West Ham on Sunday when put clean through
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 17, 2018, 11:56:40 PM
Reply #52

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/who-europes-creative-youngsters-2017-18?utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=everton-musings

Makes a list of the most creative under 21 players across Europes top leagues.

Hes the business lads.

May 18, 2018, 01:42:45 AM
Reply #53

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

May 18, 2018, 01:46:20 AM
Reply #54

kramer0

Should have been starting every week once we were safe.

Tosun is a good finisher but he's limited in other aspects of the game and he is what he is. Calvert-Lewin has a lot of room to improve but he needs games to do it.

May 18, 2018, 01:58:19 AM
Reply #55

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Should have been starting every week once we were safe.

Tosun is a good finisher but he's limited in other aspects of the game and he is what he is. Calvert-Lewin has a lot of room to improve but he needs games to do it.

Not ready to write cenk off yet, and we donít know heís even that good a finisher!

Have to admit heís not blown my socks off and for a prem striker, I dunno, you usually like to see some super human capabilities.

Still, would like to see how both are in half-functioning sides.