October 22, 2019, 02:50:41 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 177910 times)

May 14, 2018, 11:38:46 PM
Reply #75

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think Loftus-Cheek has the potential to be a very good player. I know Chelsea sell high but hes the type we should be looking at to build a new team with, ones who are at the right stage of their development curve who would kick on under the right guidance and management.

should regularly test Chelsea for youth players.

Mason Mount..
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 15, 2018, 03:24:21 AM
Reply #76

Juanito

I would be happy with Doucoure, Richarlson, Tierney. I think Sigurdsson could do a job as the ball playing central midfielder and Walcott could do a job alternating with Tosun up front. Also Lookman back as a first team regular and we all of sudden have pace and guile again. Too many signings again would making gelling difficult.

Hopefully Schnerderlin leaves to make room for Beni and Williams leaves to make room for Holgate.

May 15, 2018, 03:51:03 AM
Reply #77

Gash

Global Moderator
We'll try and keep this thread to general transfer discussion.

If we're linked with a player start a thread and post a link if there's a paper story to it. That way people can identify a thread and read it rather than what often happens where there's pages and pages of shite to sort through and several different discussion going on at one time.

May 15, 2018, 05:46:50 AM
Reply #78

Dr. Sponge

I think Loftus-Cheek has the potential to be a very good player. I know Chelsea sell high but he's the type we should be looking at to build a new team with, ones who are at the right stage of their development curve who would kick on under the right guidance and management.

Hes exactly the type of player we need. Im in!

May 15, 2018, 04:47:08 PM
Reply #79

GrantyBoy78

The transfer window opens on Thursday...are we in danger of being left behind, this summer?

May 15, 2018, 04:53:09 PM
Reply #80

Ramjam

The transfer window opens on Thursday...are we in danger of being left behind, this summer?
Probably, no manager and no DOF to make the decisions on recruitment assuming the reports are right regarding you know who and you know who
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 15, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
Reply #81

Gash

Global Moderator

Calm down, the season finished less than 48 hours ago, all the reports are that we'll have a new structure in place pretty quickly.

May 15, 2018, 06:34:56 PM
Reply #82

Ramjam

Leon Osman endorsing the signing of 35 year old Yaya Toure. Is he for real? The guy is finished at this level just like Rooney and Jags
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 15, 2018, 07:09:11 PM
Reply #83

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Leon Osman endorsing the signing of 35 year old Yaya Toure. Is he for real? The guy is finished at this level just like Rooney and Jags

Would be an absolute joke of a signing unless his wages were extremely dependent on minutes and not just minutes but minutes were hes actually arsed
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 15, 2018, 07:14:41 PM
Reply #84

Macca77

Fuck off Osman

May 15, 2018, 10:00:23 PM
Reply #85

themilkycoffees

Loftus-Cheek would be a great signing for us.

May 15, 2018, 10:01:55 PM
Reply #86

D15TIN

Worryingly I think the club would see the signing as a big positive, and it's anything but.

May 15, 2018, 11:02:17 PM
Reply #87

Lxxx

Loftus-Cheek would be a great signing for us.
With a stable Director of Football players like this would be on our radar as the top clubs will be looking for a bigger profile and we're the best of the rest. Although he'd probably go to West Ham.

May 16, 2018, 07:06:24 AM
Reply #88

Ramjam

Anyone know how the young lad we signed from QPR is progressing (Bowler) will he be a possible first team squad player next season?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 16, 2018, 01:49:36 PM
Reply #89

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone know how the young lad we signed from QPR is progressing (Bowler) will he be a possible first team squad player next season?

All seemed very quiet about him at first but I do feel that he started to pick up reviews towards the end of the season.

No idea how close he is, would suspect not very.