September 21, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 135750 times)

May 14, 2018, 01:02:46 AM
Reply #45

angus1878

how depressing it is that we can spend all that money and be totally useless..i dread who we sign this summer as i fear its going to be wrong...mata and rashford woukd be my two...but after last summers calamatous spending spree i dont trust the one who buys players anymore

May 14, 2018, 01:50:13 AM
Reply #46

Ravardo

Is that the quickest ban ever??? or is he still here, hopefully not the realist :wanker:

May 14, 2018, 01:52:46 AM
Reply #47

Sixx1402

Is that the quickest ban ever??? or is he still here, hopefully not the realist :wanker:

That was fast wasn't it!

Christ he was spreading it about a bit that lad.

His mum is quite similar....... ;D
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

May 14, 2018, 02:00:34 AM
Reply #48

TheTone

Wish Moshiri was as ruthless as these mods  :snigger:

May 14, 2018, 02:06:17 AM
Reply #49

Gash

Global Moderator
Wish Moshiri was as ruthless as these mods  :snigger:

To be fair most banned people get another chance if they come back on after a while but Realist has rejoined several times since and has been a bellend on every occasion. Today he just signed up to start an "I told you so" thread and deliberately try and get people's backs up. Anyone patting themselves on the back and trying to score points on the internet for being correct about the season we've just had can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. There's absolutely fuck all to be smug about.

May 14, 2018, 02:08:44 AM
Reply #50

blue slug

To be fair most banned people get another chance if they come back on after a while but Realist has rejoined several times since and has been a bellend on every occasion. Today he just signed up to start an "I told you so" thread and deliberately try and get people's backs up. Anyone patting themselves on the back and trying to score points on the internet for being correct about the season we've just had can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. There's absolutely fuck all to be smug about.

True is that

May 14, 2018, 02:16:26 AM
Reply #51

KoemansNumberTens

Doesn’t he owe me money. Was he the 1 who I bet 500 quid we’d finish top 8? Bring him back!!!

May 14, 2018, 02:31:55 AM
Reply #52

Bob Sacamano

What thread?

May 14, 2018, 02:34:07 AM
Reply #53

Gash

Global Moderator

May 14, 2018, 02:35:48 AM
Reply #54

Gash

Global Moderator
Doesn’t he owe me money. Was he the 1 who I bet 500 quid we’d finish top 8? Bring him back!!!

You'd be better hiring a private investigator than us letting him back on. Well, from our point of view it would be less hassle. :)

May 14, 2018, 02:35:54 AM
Reply #55

Bob Sacamano

It was removed.

Ah. Thought my phone was on the fritz.

What was he banging on about?

May 14, 2018, 02:36:00 AM
Reply #56

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 14, 2018, 02:37:01 AM