October 22, 2019, 07:36:35 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 178162 times)

May 22, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
Read 178162 times

Morta75

Maybe we can get Zaha for Bolasie + cash... or Niasse + cash!!

May 29, 2018, 03:44:55 AM
Reply #1

Morta75

spend the money on quality... not quantity! If we have a chance to bring in that splash the cash.
When people mention Rondon I start to wonder what they aim at... 16-10 on tabell...
Martial we should go all inn on in my opinion... offer him 150.000 a week and pay what they demand.

May 30, 2018, 12:03:22 AM
Reply #2

Morta75

Surely that depends on what they demand. We actually did this last season. From a position of power we still paid top whack for Pickford Keane and sigurdsson. We need to find value not pay what they demand regardless
Don't agree with you on that one.  Pickford and Sigurdsson we paid lot's of money for and I would say they have been by fare the best players this season. They had also showed the season before and so one that they are premier leauge proven quality.
Keane had one good season, thats it.
I agree that we have to find good money for value, but then we need to sign young players for the future. In my opinion we have many allready in the youth system that will be first team regulars in the coming years given the chance.

June 07, 2018, 01:10:40 PM
Reply #3

Morta75

I think Everton should consider looking into this Sander Berge from Norway. He's the next big thing. Very good to be this young and already in the Norway A-Team. Big, strong and good passer off the ball. Had approx. 90 % accuracy against Panama last night.

June 10, 2018, 02:18:21 PM
Reply #4

Morta75

I would love to see Holgate get chances. I rate this kid high and think he will take the step if showed faith in. I also still have faith in Keane and think he will come good. Still we need a new defender. Looks interesting this Diop of Toulouse. Young, hungry, out to prove him self. Looks to have pace as well pretty good on the ball and tackle

June 24, 2018, 03:31:17 PM
Reply #5

Morta75

Vida is shit, please stay away...  :headbang:

July 19, 2018, 02:41:08 PM
Reply #6

Morta75

Looks like summer signings will start arrive... Who did Marco Silva play most in the 2 pre-sason games so fare? Ramirez and Dowell... Think this is to find out if these players should be sold (Ramirez) and loaned out (Dowell).
I think he's already made up his mind about Wlliams (out), Mirallas (out), Bolasie (out, loan??)
I hope he sell's Schneiderlin and keep Dowell. But thats me and my opinion.