October 15, 2019, 06:42:00 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 176266 times)

July 31, 2018, 04:04:03 PM
Reply #195

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Joyce reporting this now.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 31, 2018, 04:15:04 PM
Reply #196

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Reporting what, flapping fans?

That we want Marcus Rojo mate.

Poor window this so far, even despite us getting a major talent. So far from what I hoped.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 01, 2018, 01:45:00 AM
Reply #197

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Echo saying were after a 6 and another striker.

No 8 then, wonder who will be tried on for creativity? Sigurdsson / Davies / Dowell it must be.

August 01, 2018, 02:11:59 AM
Reply #198

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Does a ten even exist in football anymore? Genuine question, Im not great with tactics but I tend to think of goalscoring widemen, box to box pogba types and playmaking forwards who can do it all in the modern game.

August 01, 2018, 02:20:00 AM
Reply #199

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Silva but now in double 10 role with de Bruyne, Isco but 10 on the LW?

Not many play as out and out 10 in the hole no.

What a great time to purchase a post peak immobile Gylfi Sigurdsson.

God I hope he has a good season and shuts me up.

August 01, 2018, 04:41:13 PM
Reply #200

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Got to be honest I think he’s fucking shit

Edit : drinkwater that is, not Rondon. Rondon is class.

Edit 2: fuck me how far behind was I? Cheryshev should be avoided at all costs. Steve Walsh signing.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 04:42:45 PM by brap2 »

August 02, 2018, 02:50:30 PM
Reply #201

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Spurs rumoured to be looking at Lewis Cook for 30m. Would be good for us?

Would have been ideal but if theyre after him thats that.

August 03, 2018, 03:48:04 AM
Reply #202

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldnt be a great signing for us I dont think because of the age and fee.

I do like him though and he may well be about to have his best ever season.

I reckon it would take 50m before add ons.

August 03, 2018, 01:51:02 PM
Reply #203

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Were going to end up with Dembele arent we.

August 03, 2018, 02:08:26 PM
Reply #204

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

August 03, 2018, 02:11:44 PM
Reply #205

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Although not the most exciting of signings we should go in for smalling.

Very uninspiring, also extremely bad on the ball.

Is he better than Keane? We should hope not, but maybe he is tbh.

August 03, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
Reply #206

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Does not seem to be any big rumours about anyone in any position at the moment which is concerning.

Calm before the storm imo.

So far so good, strong finish and Ill be made up.

August 03, 2018, 07:25:27 PM
Reply #207

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
25? Prime years coming up ahead of him. It would 100% be worth it, he's a match winner. Palace may also be tempted by Bolasie as part of the deal.

Is he a match winner? 12 goals in 3 years..

Ok I actually thought he was 27 now for some reason. Still, hes a pace machine - what age do they drop off?

50-70m feels like a Gylfi style transfer to me.

Removing my cautious hat, hes exciting and he causes trouble. But he plays in the same position as Rich who imo is potentially better.

Plus hes apparently turned us down already so fuck em.

August 03, 2018, 07:41:58 PM
Reply #208

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think the best thing about Zaha is that he's stepped up and basically taken the burden of carrying Palace on his shoulders. He's matured significantly since the early Palace/Man Utd days.

Yeah would be a blow for them to lose him. Hes kicked on hugely last two years as well.

Ah fuck it, if we got him Id probably love him. I like Bolasie ffs.

August 04, 2018, 04:44:29 AM
Reply #209

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Are we linked with Zaha or is just wishful thinking? Top talent and looks hungry.

Some wishful thinking.

Mirror or the Mail said he was out first target but he KBd us so we went for Richarlison instead.

Hes going somewhere though. Chelsea or spurs.

Cant imagine sarri is demanding him, hes not a big transfer window man.

He seems spursy but they dont seem to have much money. Looking to shift dembele and Toby so maybe after they move?

Wonder if there are any sly bargains we could pick up while theyre looking to raise funds.