October 14, 2019, 03:29:19 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 175825 times)

June 01, 2018, 08:56:09 PM
Read 175825 times

plumber

Have we signed anyone yet? It's almost 3 PM ffs

July 18, 2018, 12:09:24 AM
Reply #1

plumber

I think the Croatians are the lone wolf in Central/Eastern Europe, in terms of going progressive whilst everyone else is following Hungary/Poland off the far right cliff.

Appreciated the Ukraine shout myself.  Only downside to the World Cup in my book was any legitimacy it gave the murdering, worldwide democracy-undermining asshat in charge of the host nation.

I totally agree with the second part of your post, but Croatians are not alone, Baltic States, Romania, Slovenia and other ex-Yugoslavian countries except Serbia  are ok in this regard.

July 28, 2018, 02:07:09 AM
Reply #2

plumber

Vague links doing the rounds for 3 players

Wesley Moraes from Brugges in the Italian media
Everton from Gremio via MSN (?)
Benedikt Howedes from Schalke via Turkish media

I already like the second bloke for some reason although I've never seen him.

August 06, 2018, 11:05:51 PM
Reply #3

plumber

Let's not pretend that Mori is a decent player lads.
There's no reason to whine just because we sold one shite instead of another shite.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 11:08:14 PM by plumber »

August 07, 2018, 01:18:43 AM
Reply #4

plumber

Thought brands was bringing a bit of knowledge and magic to the party. A couple of gems that maybe have talent but can't get into starting eleven in the big teams...(ala digne)
But richarlson has silva written all over it so brands can only really take credit for digne.
And you cant really say we've got rid of some our players very well. Most raised an eyebrow over mori fee whilst everyone else has merely been loaned out or left on a free.
I'm sure if he was an ugly bastard, plenty on here would question his work so far this summer?

I have no opinion on Digne but I think Brands has been great at getting rid off shite. And I wouldn't mind if he looked like Sammy Lee.