October 15, 2019, 03:28:07 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 176223 times)

August 07, 2018, 12:28:01 AM
Reply #75

dunkster

Have to allow for injuries at any time, hence why there are usually 4 - 5 cb's in a squad..we now have Keane and jags.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 07, 2018, 01:05:38 AM
Reply #76

dunkster

I donít blame silva and brands really, if the quality of player is not available or not interested in coming what do you do, buy more average to shit players

Thought brands was bringing a bit of knowledge and magic to the party. A couple of gems that maybe have talent but can't get into starting eleven in the big teams...(ala digne)
But richarlson has silva written all over it so brands can only really take credit for digne.
And you cant really say we've got rid of some our players very well. Most raised an eyebrow over mori fee whilst everyone else has merely been loaned out or left on a free.
I'm sure if he was an ugly bastard, plenty on here would question his work so far this summer?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 01:08:04 AM by dunkster »
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 07, 2018, 02:51:14 AM
Reply #77

dunkster

The Bernard signing is exactly the rabbit out of the hat I was hoping for.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

August 07, 2018, 02:57:17 AM
Reply #78

dunkster

I really hope silva gets this lot playing his way. Could be some amazing football to watch with these additions.
Last year numbed me to the core.
Took watching the world cup to make me like football again.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

August 08, 2018, 05:04:44 AM
Reply #79

dunkster

Time is a ticking....tick...tick
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

August 08, 2018, 05:10:46 AM
Reply #80

dunkster

Some pleb...sounds promising
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

August 08, 2018, 05:21:17 AM
Reply #81

dunkster

22 goals in 27 appearances last season
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

August 08, 2018, 08:31:48 PM
Reply #82

dunkster

Could be an interesting season ahead. Be interesting to see if west ham can gel all those new players together.
For us, I'm just hoping for some signs of progression. There are plenty of other windows for silva and Brands to get the team they eventually want.
Just want to be entertained and forget all about last season.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]