September 23, 2019, 10:27:16 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 173129 times)

June 19, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
Reply #645

Juanito

Telegraph link always seems more promising than the Daily Star.

June 19, 2018, 02:34:00 PM
Reply #646

Cozzie

RLC would be ideal next to Gana.

June 19, 2018, 03:12:05 PM
Reply #647

Jamokachi

Hopefully we don't sign another shit load of foreigners who take 2 years to acclimatise and have a steady string of excuses made for their failure to adjust . Need to get the balance right this time between potential and experience of the league .

Alright Nige.

June 19, 2018, 03:15:04 PM
Reply #648

Bluedylan

Telegraph link always seems more promising than the Daily Star.

Interestingly, it was from Sam Wallace, not the usual Everton/North West Telegraph guy, Chris Bascombe. Not sure what to make of that, because Bascombe always seems to have the connections and info at Everton.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 03:22:20 PM by Bluedylan »
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 19, 2018, 03:21:08 PM
Reply #649

Hawkandro

Interestingly, it was from Sam Wallace, not the usual Everton/North West Telegraph guy, Chris Bascombe. Not sure what to make of that, because Bascombe always seems to connections and info at Everton.

Yeah, that is what is tempering my hopes. I am awaiting the Paul Joyce seal of approval.

Interesting to see Wolves have snapped Rui Patricio up on a free now, so guessing Carvalho and Martins are available. Be nice if we got cracking!
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

June 19, 2018, 03:28:30 PM
Reply #650

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can’t see us getting either tbh and it’s a bit worrying again we seem to be getting publicly linked with players who will have no interest in coming to us.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 19, 2018, 03:31:45 PM
Reply #651

Bluedylan

Canít see us getting either tbh and itís a bit worrying again we seem to be getting publicly linked with players who will have no interest in coming to us.

Give Brands a chance though. Maybe De Ligt is a bit of a fantasy but Martins is probably gettable. He got a player like Lozano to PSV when bigger clubs from bigger leagues were sniffing, so he's capable of selling an opportunity and a club to a player.

I think we need a bit of that ambition in our transfers. We've bought too much average Premier League dross for big money.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 19, 2018, 03:47:14 PM
Reply #652

Rodenplav64

June 19, 2018, 03:53:14 PM
Reply #653

Jamokachi

Typically droll Troll .

Typical "yer 'da" narrative from you.

Our recruitment has been a mess, whether the player(s) have been bought from the domestic league(s) or other. "Johnny Foreigner" isn't the issue, identifying the right player is.

You can carry on thinking I'm a troll, but all I'm doing is calling out your boring, i'll thought shouts.

June 19, 2018, 04:04:12 PM
Reply #654

Rodenplav64

Typical "yer 'da" narrative from you.

Our recruitment has been a mess, whether the player(s) have been bought from the domestic league(s) or other. "Johnny Foreigner" isn't the issue, identifying the right player is.

You can carry on thinking I'm a troll, but all I'm doing is calling out your boring, i'll thought shouts.

I will be as enthused as anyone else if and when we get it right . Till then any Yer 'da shouts are justified .

June 19, 2018, 04:47:38 PM
Reply #655

Macca77

There's no need to panic about our lack of transfer activity at all, not a lot of clubs have done any business yet either, Silva needs to asses the squad and see where we need to strengthen, that takes time

Chill out people.

Please lets not have a meltdown everytime another club signs a player that we have been briefly linked with by the press.

June 19, 2018, 05:21:01 PM
Reply #656

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

June 19, 2018, 06:14:13 PM
Reply #657

Cozzie

So according to the echo we are in for absolutely no one.

June 19, 2018, 06:19:28 PM
Reply #658

Makis

Getting rid of players is the new "he's like a new signing".

June 19, 2018, 06:28:11 PM
Reply #659

Jamokachi