October 21, 2019, 03:36:51 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 177779 times)

June 21, 2018, 08:08:36 PM
Reply #750

KoemansNumberTens

Moan moan moan moan. Jesus man. You depress the fuck out of me.

How am I moaning. I'm only saying we don't have to attract ready made stars. That it's possible to find great players cheaper who aren't thought after by the top sides. Really not sure how that's moaning. Feel free to explain

June 21, 2018, 08:18:39 PM
Reply #751

stirlingblue

Moan moan moan moan. Jesus man. You depress the fuck out of me.

He does moan a lot, but I read that as a positive post for once

June 21, 2018, 08:19:21 PM
Reply #752

dunkster

How am I moaning. I'm only saying we don't have to attract ready made stars. That it's possible to find great players cheaper who aren't thought after by the top sides. Really not sure how that's moaning. Feel free to explain

Continually tells me I'm moaning or can't read between lines and need to chill. Think it's just his way.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 21, 2018, 08:21:52 PM
Reply #753

Bluedylan

Alright, apologies if I misunderstood the tone of the post.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 21, 2018, 08:22:55 PM
Reply #754

KoemansNumberTens

Alright, apologies if I misunderstood the tone of the post.

I moan a lot. Was quite a safe bet in your defence

June 21, 2018, 08:26:49 PM
Reply #755

Macca77

I love a good moan me, it cleanses the soul.

June 21, 2018, 09:15:02 PM
Reply #756

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

So does your wife, eh lids?

June 21, 2018, 09:47:38 PM
Reply #757

D15TIN

Now that RLC is an England international I think we can forget about signing him, his next move will be to a top 4 club
Now that RLC is an England international I think we can forget about signing him, his next move will be to a top 4 club
not so sure about that, I'd be expecting us to get him if we went in for him - which top 5 club would bid?

June 21, 2018, 11:44:57 PM
Reply #758

dunkster

Going to be very difficult convincing a top player to come here when they may have reservations about marco silva at the healm.
May well be that he will pretty much have to prove his worth with the squad we have.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 21, 2018, 11:48:52 PM
Reply #759

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Going to be very difficult convincing a top player to come here when they may have reservations about marco silva at the healm.
May well be that he will pretty much have to prove his worth with the squad we have.

What do you think they'd have reservations about?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 21, 2018, 11:52:47 PM
Reply #760

Macca77

People need to get a grip and stop flapping

June 22, 2018, 02:54:34 AM
Reply #761

mikey_blue

Not sure if were still in for Brozovic, but hes having a really good game for Croatia tonight.

June 22, 2018, 03:12:44 AM
Reply #762

Lxxx

Hes already kinda there like.

June 22, 2018, 03:21:43 AM
Reply #763

D15TIN

why would they have a problem with silva like? plays attacking football, a lot of players that have played under him have praised him, plus we offer stupid wages. I don't worry about attracting players if were willing to pay them big.

Tosun & Walcott signed when allardyce was here for gods sake

June 22, 2018, 04:27:52 AM
Reply #764

toffee_scot

Hes already kinda there like.

I thought Chelsea finished 5th in the league  ;)