October 20, 2019, 04:06:24 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 177499 times)

July 14, 2018, 09:58:27 PM
Reply #15

Robber Rodwell

This guy has a real hard-on for Meyer 😆

Nope

I think he could add something to our team and is available on a free as stated.  Makes a nice change from spending 30 million plus before wages etc.

July 22, 2018, 12:51:43 AM
Reply #16

Robber Rodwell

He's a top quality deep playmaker on a free. It doesn't seem like a ridiculous suggestion.

Be careful lol.  I suggested Meyer as a possible transfer on a free a few pages back and it was not well received for the most part lol.  Please feel free to review.  I was even asked why I was recommending players that we had not been linked to.  Even though that was clearly what the original poster stated.

I think he is exactly the type of player who has to be worth a gamble on a free.  If it doesn’t work, sell him in two seasons and recoup the lost wages etc.

July 26, 2018, 01:37:05 AM
Reply #17

Robber Rodwell

The BBC are reporting that Newcastle have activated Fabian Schar's release clause. £3m! Fucking bargain there.

Why do we always seem to overpay for players, sell for a big loss, and miss out on these sort of deals.  What kind of player is Schar overall, never heard of him to be honest.

July 26, 2018, 04:00:24 PM
Reply #18

Robber Rodwell

You've had an absolute Weston-Super here mate.

Lol I was generally speaking about possible bargain deals that could work out, instead of paying through the nose on every transfer.

However I shat the bed on clarification.  Still love everyone though 💋💋

August 05, 2018, 05:14:24 AM
Reply #19

Robber Rodwell

Apparently Kurt Zouma has not been given a squad number at Chelsea

Love this shout.  Electric pace, could do a real job for us.