October 18, 2019, 08:56:48 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 177098 times)

June 26, 2018, 12:06:28 AM
Reply #840

Trowel

The mirror has us after 19 year old attacking mid from RB Salzburg Hannes Wolf, scored 12 last season
He's a clever player.

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

June 26, 2018, 12:19:40 AM
Reply #841

Thornton_19

Mason Mount is only 19. Matias Vargas is early 20s.

Ziyech is on like 4+ key passes per 90 for last year 😯
I was on about Quintero sorry!

June 26, 2018, 12:40:23 AM
Reply #842

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I was on about Quintero sorry!

They are my amateur guesses at players who score / assist and do at least 2.0 key passes per 90 < 25!

Mason mount especially, before the hype gets him next year.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 26, 2018, 02:45:11 AM
Reply #843

Danny

The mirror has us after 19 year old attacking mid from RB Salzburg Hannes Wolf, scored 12 last season

Any player doing well for Salzburg moves to Leipzig and we won't sell them Lookman so no chance were getting Wolf.

June 26, 2018, 03:14:05 AM
Reply #844

KoemansNumberTens

Any player doing well for Salzburg moves to Leipzig and we won't sell them Lookman so no chance were getting Wolf.

Is that actually true. Have there been many that have moved between the 2. Surely they'd be on dangerous ground doing that

June 26, 2018, 02:19:38 PM
Reply #845

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Could really do with a positive move soon, I’m a few days away from watching Ross Barkley highlight videos and arguing with you lot that we should re-sign him.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 02:42:53 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 26, 2018, 02:24:21 PM
Reply #846

Ramjam

Could really do with a positive move soon, I'm a few days a way from watching Ross Barkley highlight videos and arguing with you lot that we should re-sign him.
Put the bottle away mate
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 26, 2018, 02:55:08 PM
Reply #847

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Could really do with a positive move soon, Iím a few days a way from watching Ross Barkley highlight videos and arguing with you lot that we should re-sign him.

Biggest flapper on the site you la.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 26, 2018, 03:08:26 PM
Reply #848

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Is that actually true. Have there been many that have moved between the 2. Surely they'd be on dangerous ground doing that

Been loads that move between all the red bull clubs I think.

City do it as well with their clubs in New York and Melbourne. Aaron moy was actually a Manchester City player when Huddersfield bought him.

Itís a good business model really, if a bit unethical.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 26, 2018, 03:42:30 PM
Reply #849

Bluedylan

Imagine the flapping on here, if the WC wasn't on. Thank fuck it is.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 26, 2018, 03:45:06 PM
Reply #850

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Biggest flapper on the site you la.

Need a hobby

June 26, 2018, 03:45:46 PM
Reply #851

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Could really do with a positive move soon, Iím a few days away from watching Ross Barkley highlight videos and arguing with you lot that we should re-sign him.

constantly flapping...why!?
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

June 26, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
Reply #852

Macca77

Could really do with a positive move soon, Iím a few days away from watching Ross Barkley highlight videos and arguing with you lot that we should re-sign him.

You ok hun?

June 26, 2018, 04:01:32 PM
Reply #853

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
constantly flapping...why!?

It was a joke more than anything, train was cancelled and I was bored.

June 26, 2018, 04:33:37 PM
Reply #854

Danny

7 of their current squad including Naby Keita came directly to them from Salzburg, there are also loans and transfers going back the other way as well as players like Kampl who played for Salzburg, went to other teams in Germany but then signed for Leipzig.

They technically buy the players off them so it's not like they move them around for free but I imagine pressure is put on the players in terms of laying out a set path for them.