October 18, 2019, 09:12:25 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 177103 times)

June 26, 2018, 07:02:42 PM
Reply #855

TheTone

It was a joke more than anything, train was cancelled and I was bored.

you were on the Lozano express there lid

June 26, 2018, 07:05:58 PM
Reply #856

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I want to see players leave before we get anyone in.

World cup is holding everything up, but who we do and don't sign is not really bothering me this summer at present.

It'll get sorted one way or another, let those who are paid to worry about it, worry about it. I have my own worries to contend with.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

June 26, 2018, 10:00:00 PM
Reply #857

blue slug

Bild saying we are interested in another good old transfer Yarmolenko

June 26, 2018, 10:15:43 PM
Reply #858

School of Science

Bild saying we are interested in another good old transfer Yarmolenko

That train has derailed.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

June 26, 2018, 11:31:22 PM
Reply #859

penguinofdoom1878

we could probably put a full new squad together with the players we've been linked with since the season ended

June 27, 2018, 12:45:07 AM
Reply #860

Paddockoldie

That train has derailed.

He's the Quresma. Swerve him. His train was cancelled and decommissioned.

June 27, 2018, 12:45:38 AM
Reply #861

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
The more I see these tenuous links, particularly to players we were probably looking at in the past, the more I'm reassured that we're working quietly behind the scenes and nobody really has a clue who we're after.

The only one I think we were genuinely interested in I've seen linked due to Brands' comments is Lozano, and maybe one of the LB links. The rest seem like the media throwing darts at a board.

June 27, 2018, 01:22:33 AM
Reply #862

Danny

I want to see players leave before we get anyone in.

World cup is holding everything up, but who we do and don't sign is not really bothering me this summer at present.

It'll get sorted one way or another, let those who are paid to worry about it, worry about it. I have my own worries to contend with.

One of the benefits of not many of our players making it to the world cup, we can move them all on in the next few weeks if we already know they aren't going to be part of the squad.

June 27, 2018, 02:01:58 AM
Reply #863

Paddockoldie

I can not say anything about my situation in Everton, he is quoted as saying by Fanatik. No message [has] came to me about whether I should go or stay.

My contract with the club continues. But there is nothing wrong with me. I love Turkey. Galatasaray is a big club and will play in the Champions League. They also have a big manager like Fatih Terim. But it is between the clubs, because it is not up to me.

There's a I'm off but can't go public statement if ever there was one. Good luck Niasse.. You did your best and can't fault you for attitude

June 27, 2018, 02:27:44 AM
Reply #864

Cozzie

Be surprised if Niasse goes given how good he was under Silva at Hull.

June 27, 2018, 02:41:54 AM
Reply #865

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Was he that good? He scored 4 goals in 20 games and was on the bench most of the time.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

June 27, 2018, 02:53:55 AM
Reply #866

Gash

Global Moderator

I think he'll still want better.

He didn't do that well anyway, didn't score in his first four games so was dropped and eventually scored in his 8th game. Then he had that mad sub appearance when he scored 2 in about 10 minutes then scored one more in 7 and was mainly on the bench. I don't think Silva will rate him as highly as some people think.

June 27, 2018, 03:22:02 AM
Reply #867

gizzblue

Could really do with a positive move soon, Im a few days away from watching Ross Barkley highlight videos and arguing with you lot that we should re-sign him.

Nailed on for palace or west ham next year ... or a comfy place in the development squad again .
Born not made a blue .

June 27, 2018, 11:50:17 AM
Reply #868

Jamokachi

Biggest myth this.

June 27, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
Reply #869

Cozzie

Still don't think he did too bad for a side that got relegated.

He fulfilled his role as a daft twat of a sub, the same role hed play for us.

If we can get a top striker in to compliment Tosun, send DCL off on loan for development and have Niasse as 3rd choice I would be ok with that.

Hes shite, granted, but hes unpredictable, perfect to be used as a sub when nothing else is working.

Got no issues selling him like but he could still have his uses here.